Return quotes94 return quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Davidge: Where would you be without me, huh?
- Drac: Back home.”
“I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear.”
“Yeah, Barbara, it's Richie. Yeah look, I ain't never coming home no more. Take it easy.”
“- Johnny Ringo: So, there's nothin' I can say to get you to come back?
- Sherman McMasters: Not after what you done. Not after shootin' at the Earp's women.
- Johnny Ringo: All right then, I guess you can just get back on your horse and ride back down there to your new friends.
- Ike Clanton: [placing a shotgun to McMaster's head] Hey. I just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can always go back to the place where you were comfortable, the place where you're from.”
“- Jeff: Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
- Lisa: He likes the way his wife welcomes him home.”
“I knew you had guts but I never figured you for brains. It takes a pretty smart man to know when to back away.”
“- Catwoman: You could have gone anywhere, but you came back.
- Batman: So did you.
- Catwoman: Well then I guess we're both suckers.”
“- Fred Jesson: You've been a long way away.
- Laura Jesson: Yes.
- Fred Jesson: Thank you for coming back to me.”
“- Freddy Freeman: All right, well, I feel like every criminal is either on drugs or asleep by now. Wanna head home?
- Shazam: Looking like this?
- Freddy Freeman: Well, yeah, I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long-term. Right now, we have a bunk bed.”
“- Turner: We've gone too far. He means we haven't really got any where.
- Pherber: He means we've got to go much further out.
- Turner: We have to go much further, much further back! And faster.”
“I'm no leader. I came because I have no choice. I came to save my home, and the people that I love.”
“I always knew he'd come back. In this town, Michael Myers is a myth. He's the Boogeyman. A ghost story to scare kids. But this Boogeyman is real. An evil like his never stops, it just grows older. Darker. More determined. Forty years ago, he came to my home to kill. He killed my friends, and now he's back to finish what he started, with me. The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mara: Why didn't you come back?
- Maj. Joe De Lucca: I'm sorry. The war got in the way.”
“You wanted me back... I'm back!”
“- Loki: Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?
- Thor: Yes, of course. People on Earth love me, I'm very popular.
- Loki: Let me rephrase that: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?
- Thor: Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, Brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine.”
“- Colonel William Lennox: What are you looking for, Megatron? What do you want?
- Megatron: What everyone wants: to go home!”
“When I get back I will get a place and a job but I need to go away. And when I come back I will be ready for life.”
“I'm gonna go jump in the tub and get all slippery and soapy and then hop in that waterbed and watch X-rated movies 'till you get your ass back in my lovn' arms.”