“- Elaine Warner: He's an asshole.
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: Mmm... casserole.
- Elaine Warner: I said asshole.
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: I heard casserole!”
“Stealing Harvard” quotes(2002)
Plot – John is about to achieve the dream of his life as he has finally saved the 30.000 dollars he needs for the deposit of his dream house, where he can live with Elaine. However he has forgotten the promise he made long time ago to his niece Noreen to pay her tuition. The girl has passed the admission exams to Harvard and now she needs to pay 29.879 dollars to enroll to university. Meanwhile Elaine has already paid the deposit, so John can now rely only on his friend Duff.
All actors – Jason Lee, Tom Green, Leslie Mann, Dennis Farina, Megan Mullally, John C. McGinley, Tammy Blanchard, Chris Penn, Richard Jenkins, Seymour Cassel, Zeus, Ken Magee, Martin Starr, Mary Gillis, Bruce McCulloch, Ashlynn Rose, Lorna Scott, Bobby Harwell, Jeanette Miller, Gabe Laskin, Ashley Bishop, Pamela Gordon, Tracy Ryan, Marshall Manesh, Nick Offerman, Paul Feig, Shane Wayton, Vinnie Curto, Don 'The Dragon' Wilson, Gilbert Rosales, Thomas Rosales Jr., Steffiana De La Cruz, Ernie Grunwald, Channing Chase, Brian Galyean, Suzanne Solari, Courtney Black, Terita Jackson, Robert Covarrubias, Jeremy Galeaz, Geoffrey Gould, Gary Sieversshow all
“Stealing Harvard” Quotes 5 quotes
“- John Plummer: Duff? Don't you think you're taking a little bit too much off the top?
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: John, I know what I’m doing okay? I've got to taper it so the sunlight reaches the lower leaves during the growing season!
- John Plummer: What about that string there?
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: The string is a guide John. It's just a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: We should make up some fake names.
- John Plummer: Why?
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: Just in case we have to communicate while we're inside.
- John Plummer: Ok.
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: I wanna be Kyle. I knew this guy at camp. He was maybe 13. He got two girls pregnant, man. Two girls pregnant. Yea, Kyle.”