Dennis Farina quotes
“- Will Graham: This started from an abused kid, a battered infant. There's something terrible about...
- Jack Crawford: What are you, sympathizing with this guy?
- Will Graham: Absolutely. My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.”
“I think all actors are supposed to be character actors.”
“Let me explain something to you. Momo is dead. Which means that everything he had now belongs to Jimmy Cap, including you. Which also means, that when I speak, I speak for Jimmy. E.g., from now on, you start showing me the proper fucking respect.”
“Miami sucks. But the cops are kind of nice.”
“- Henry Desalvo: The mosquito is a she.
- Leonard Ferroni: How the hell can you tell that?
- Henry Desalvo: Discovery channel. Only the female mosquito sucks your blood.”
- Ray "Bones" Barboni: What three hundred grand?
- Harry Zimm: The three hundred grand a guy named Leo Devoe scammed off an airline. The three hundred grand Chili Palmer now has in his possession. Hello. Are you there?
- Ray "Bones" Barboni: Yeah, I'm here. I just don't like the anonymous crap. It means your either chickenshit or not for real.
“- Bruce: I hope you realize you've just committed assault.
- Henry Desalvo: I know. There was a time when you actually had to hit somebody.”
“I love England and the historical aspect of it.”
“I think first impressions are important when you pick up a script.”
“- Chili Palmer: How did you get in here?
- Ray Bones: It was easy. I told 'em I was you, I acted real stupid and they believed me.”
“- Henry Desalvo: We have a die-hard situation developing in the kitchen.
- Leonard Ferroni: What's happening?
- Henry Desalvo: Well, either he's going to whack 'em with a rolling pin or bake him a cake.”
- Ray "Bones" Barboni: Jimmy, you gotta do something about this guy, and he's got no fucking respect for none of us.
- Jimmy Capp (Ray "Bones" Boss): No, he's got no respect for you!
“- Det. Nick Detillo: There's an old Italian saying: Never scald your tongue on another man's soup.
- Tom Hardy: Yeah? There's an old Irish saying: Don't listen to old Italian sayings.”