Tools quotes53 tools quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.”
“You use a scalpel, I prefer a hammer.”
“- Arthur: Of course it's not working. It's been sitting here gathering dust since before the Sahara was a desert!
- Mera: Before the Sahara was a desert... You do your best thinking when you're not thinking at all.”
“- Cable: I'm retrieving something from my utility bag.
- Weasel: It's a goddamn fanny pack and you know it, you sick son of a bitch! The difference is night and day.”
“We don't know if they understand the difference between a weapon and a tool.”
“- Suzy: I toasted it just the way you like.
- Jimmy Flaherty: How'd you do that? There's no toaster around here.
- Suzy: I used my curling iron.”
“So much has happened since I last saw you! I lost my hammer, like yesterday, so that's still fresh. Then I went on a journey of self-discovery. Then I met you.”
“- Artemus Gordon: My auxiliary tool kit, I forgot all about it. It must have fallen out of my pocket.
- James West: Your pocket? Why wasn't it on some spring-loaded contraption that shoots out your ass?
- Artemus Gordon: That's the first place Loveless would have looked.”
“- Striker: Ok Murdock, I think I got something that just might work.
- Murdock: What?
- Striker: A bobby pin.
- Murdock: Bobby pin. What the hell's a man doing with a bobby pin?”
“- Hannah Steele: [after Christian buys cable ties and tape] If I didn't know better, I might mistake you for a serial killer.
- Christian Black: Haha, don't be ridiculous. If I was a serial killer I'd need rope, ax, lye, ammonia, chloropill, wood chipper, plastic sheets, and three large boxes of space pampers! And a shovel. On second thought, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eggsy: We've got brains, skills, skipping rope?
- Whiskey: It's a lasso.
- Eggsy: Whatever.”
“- Thor: She's too strong. Without my hammer, I can't...
- Odin: Are you Thor, the god of hammers?”
“- George Clark: Did you really beat a suspect unconscious with a dead cat?
- Orin Boyd: No. The cat wasn't dead.”
“- Julius Benedict: You have no respect for logic.
- Vincent Benedict: But he's got an axe!”
“- Joseph D. Toye: Three day supply of K-rations, chocolate bars, Charms candy, powdered coffee, sugar, matches, compass, bayonet, entrenching tool, ammunition, gas mask, musette bag with ammo, my weapon, my .45, canteen, two cartons of smokes, Hawkins mine, two grenades, smoke grenade, Gammon grenade, TNT, THIS bullshit, and a pair of nasty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've finally found someone I can love, a good, clean love... without utensils.”
“In this hand is the ammo for the gun. And this is Krazy Glue. A thousand and one uses. Now, a thousand and two.”
“- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: Posse Comitatus, sir.
- Sheriff Buelton: Did you call me a pussy communist?
- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: The U.S. Army is, by an act of congress; Posse Comitatus act, specifically precluded from enforcing civilian law outside the military reservation.
- Sheriff Buelton: Pussy communist?
- Maj. Gen. V.E. Hubik: That means I do...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Manzini: Did you get the blood of a toad and the eye of a newt?
- Dodger: Nope. The pet shop's out of unicorns, too.
- Captain Manzini: No wonder there's no magic in the world today. You can't get the ingredients.”
“I borrowed your toothbrush. I would have used your razor but it looks like you've been doing some gardening with it.”