Garden quotes22 garden quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Wey! Dont be stepin on those flowres motherfuckers! I just planted that shit!”
“In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.”
“- Jeffrey Hawks: Holy Shit!
- Simon Wilder: You think so? Looks like the regular garden variety to me.”
“It doesn't matter if you think you're not ripe! This is Rabbit's garden, and Rabbit does his harvesting by the book!”
“I can assure you, the true charm of this world resides in this garden.”
“- Mike O'Donnell: It's just that I put a lot of work in this yard.
- Scarlet: Did you? Really? Like the barbecue pit? Yeah, the way I remember that is that you spent about an hour working on it and then you spent the next two days complaining about how if you had gone to college then you could have had hired someone else to do it.
- Mike...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Plummer: Duff? Don't you think you're taking a little bit too much off the top?
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: John, I know what I’m doing okay? I've got to taper it so the sunlight reaches the lower leaves during the growing season!
- John Plummer: What about that string there?
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: The string is a guide John. It's just a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Szalinski: We could be anywhere now.
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: I think we're still in your yard.
- Nick Szalinski: How do you know?
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: In any other yard the grass would be shorter.”
“He's got the best lawn on the block. And you know why? Because he trains his dog to crap in my yard.”
“Sitting in an English garden, waiting for the sun... If the sun don't come, you get a tan for standing in the English rain.”
“Let's be honest, it's a field. Look. Do you see another world out there? No, you see a field. Do you see anything non human? No, and you know why? Because it's a field!”
- Violet Devereaux: I bet they don't have gardens like this is New Jersey.
- Caroline Ellis: Actually, it's "The Garden State".
“Hey. What are you doing? What are doing? Looking at my garden? Is that it? You looking at my beautiful garden? Well, I caught you now. I got you.”
“Mr. Chandos was a man who spent more time with his gardener than his wife.”
“- Little Bo Peep: Mistress Mary Quite Contrary, how does your garden grow?
- Mary Quite Contrary: Oh, it's a mess! The silver bells aren't ringing, the cockleshells are being eaten by aphids, and the pretty maids are getting uglier by the minute. Mm! Besides, the rototiller's on the blink and the gophers are the size of buicks.”
“Life's a garden, dig it.”
“I'll bury him in the yard. No, the vegetable patch! Easier digging.”
“- Fireman: You know, it's against the law to burn anything except trash in your yard.
- Bernadine Harris: [flicks off ashes from her cigarette] It is trash.”
“- Mr Neville: The Garden of Eden, Mr. Talman, was originally intended for Ireland. For it was there, after all, that St. Patrick eradicated the snake.
- Mr Talmann: The only useful eradication that ever happened in Ireland, Mr. Neville, was peformed by William of Orange four years ago on my birthday!
- Mr Neville: Happy birthday to you, Mr....” (continue)(continue reading)