Communication quotes92 communication quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Loyalty and communication are always rewarded in sports.”
“A fight can express things people might not be able to say with words. ”
“Talent comes everywhere. Everybody's talented, fucking everyone in this bar is talented at one thing or another. But having something to say and a way to say it so that people listen to it, that's a whole other bag. And unless you get out and you try to do it, you'll never know. That's just the truth. And there's one reason we're supposed to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's nice to be able to communicate digitally with people around the world.”
“Obviously, if a director doesn't communicative a clear, relevant vision of the material, it will not succeed no matter how good the material.”
“- Bennett: We heard shots. What happened?
- Paul Kersey: I sent them a message.”
“The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.”
“I think sex is very interesting for most people, but I'm interested in sex as a way of communication, I'm not that interested in the fantasy version of a sex scene.”
“For your convenience I am programmed to respond to the name Robby.”
“Why do we assume that all this information is what we’re told it is? Maybe there are people out there who are more important than us, more powerful, communicating things in the world that are meant for only them and not for us.”
“There’s a message in the music.”
“For me, becoming a man had a lot to do with learning communication, and I learned about that by acting.”
“These fish languages, they really only work underwater. It's fascinating! The basic system is mouth movements and bubbles signals. At the moment, I can only make big bubbles and they keep on telling me I'm shouting.”
“- Mike Johnson: Well, go ahead. Say it.
- Maggie Phillips: I wasn't going to say anything.
- Mike Johnson: You don't have to put it into words, baby. It's sticking out of your eyes.”
“You have an unfortunate way of expressing yourself.”
“What are we going to do about the other generation? How will we ever communicate without communication?”
“I am inspired by many mediums and use them to express varied aspects of my philosophies and life observations.”
“- Jack: If I don't say this then I'll never forgive myself.
- Ally: What...
- Jack: If you don't dig deep into your fuckin' soul you won't have legs. I'm just telling you that. If you don't tell the truth out there you're fucked. All you got is you and what you have to say to people and they are listening right now and they are not going to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The messenger is not important.”
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: You've just got to tell them.
- Cliff Buxton: That we lost Apollo 11?
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: Well, I wouldn't say that first.
- Cliff Buxton: What would you say first?
- Mayor Bob McIntyre: How about "hey, you'll never guess what happened... ".
“- Anastasia Steele: Why didn't you tell me that?
- Christian Grey: I did. But you were asleep at the time.
- Anastasia Steele: Okay, well, um... [clears throat] generally, a key part of good communication is that both parties be conscious.”
“People think actresses find public-speaking easy, and it's not easy at all; we're used to hiding behind masks.”
“- Wade: [Looking at a text from Ajax] What is that?
- Weasel: That's the shit emoji. You know the turd with the smiling face and the eyes? I thought it was chocolate yogurt for so long.”
- Ian Donnelly: Priority one: What do they want and where are they from? And beyond that, how did they get here? Are they capable of faster-than-light travel? I've prepared a list of questions to go over, starting with a series of "handshake" binary sequences...
- Louise Banks: How about we just talk to them before we start throwing math... (continue)(continue reading)