- Movie quotes
- Stone Cold
“Stone Cold” quotes
Title Stone Cold
All actors – Tom Selleck, Jane Adams, Reg Rogers, Viola Davis, Alexis Dziena, Kohl Sudduth, Polly Shannon, Stephen McHattie, Shawn Roberts, Alex House, Mimi Rogers, Vito Rezza
“- Hansen: Couldn't we get this thing resolved quicker with F.B.I. or state help?
- Jesse Stone: The F.B.I. and state police bring the national media. You won't like this town when they're through with it.”
“- Candace Pennington: Did you ever box?
- Jesse Stone: Oh, I don't box, I fight.
- Candace Pennington: What's the difference?
- Jesse Stone: Rules.”
“The tree doesn't grow very far from the apple.”
“- Bo Marino: I'm walkin' out of here.
- Jesse Stone: No, you're not.
- Bo Marino: You think you can stop me?
- Jesse Stone: Of course I can. You're all show muscle. Hell, a 120-pound woman hauled you in here in handcuffs.”
“- Jesse Stone: I'm a cop. I've been a cop for a long time. I'm good at it. I know how to do this. You don't.
- Jim Burns: Damn it, we can fire you.
- Jesse Stone: You can. But you can't tell me what to do.”
“- Dr. Perkins: Anthony said on the phone we got a murder?
- Jesse Stone: Well, you're the crime scene guy, Doc, but there's two bullet holes in his chest.
- Dr. Perkins: Well, that'll be a clue.”
“- Jesse Stone: How quickly can your people match the bullets to the ones from the first victim?
- Captain Healy: I'm the statehomicide commander. I'm not God.
- Jesse Stone: I thought they were the same thing.”