Victims quotes64 victims quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Dr. Strangelove
“Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.”
- From the movie: Malcolm X
“You are not an American, you are the victim of America!”
“I would suspect the notion of being a predator or the fear of becoming prey keeps both of them alive.”
- From the movie: Duel in the Sun
“- Sen. Jackson McCanles: So that's where you stand!
- Jesse McCanles: I think I'd rather be on the side of the victims than of the murderers.”
- From the movie: The Krays
“It was the women who had the war, the real war. The women were left at home in the shit, not sitting in some sparkling plane or gleaming tank. There's no glamour for us.”
- From the movie: Spotlight
“I was eleven. And I was preyed upon by father David Holly in Wester. And I don't mean prayed for, I mean preyed upon.”
- From the movie: Saw III
“You didn't test anyone's will to live. Instead you took away their only chance. Your games were unwinnable, your subjects merely victims.”
- From the movie: Secret in Their Eyes
“- Jess: Ray, what is it?
- Ray: It's Carolyn. It's your daughter.
- Jess: What?!”
- From the movie: V for Vendetta
“In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.”
- From the movie: Psycho Beach Party
- La trovi in Addiction and Actors
- From the movie: An Innocent Man
- From the movie: Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
- From the movie: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
“- Special Agent Dale Cooper: Lately I've been filled with the knowledge that the killer will strike again. But because it is just a feeling, I am powerless to stop it. One more thing, Albert. When the next murder happens, you will help me solve it.
- Albert Rosenfeld: Let's test it for the record. Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Baby Face
“Miss Powers, no one could help but be moved by your story. It's obvious, as you say, that you were a victim of circumstance. You have our sympathy.”
“I do not mind finding food. I do not want to be food.”
- From the movie: Runaway Jury
- From the movie: The Bone Collector
“Maybe he's trying to share the responsibility of these murders with us. If we don't figure out the clues in time, the blood's on our hands. If we don't find the victim in time, we're as responsible for the murders as he is.”
- From the movie: The Verdict
- From the movie: The Exorcist III
- From the movie: Citizen Ruth
“- Rachel: It is always women like you who are most victimized by anti-choice: indigent women, third-world women, women of color.
- Ruth Stoops: I'm not a colored woman!”
- From the movie: 88 Minutes
“I don't believe in capital punishment. I do believe in the rights of victims. I do believe that they deserverecompense, no matter how significant or insignificant it may be in comparison to the loss suffered.”
- From the movie: Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
- From the movie: A Civil Action
- From the movie: Hoffa
“In every conflict there are casualties. The question is, what has been lost and what has been gained?”