Tom Selleck quotes
“As he lifted the 400-pound weights above his head, he was in agony... but he bore it in silence.”
“- Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country.
- Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...
- Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.
- Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent them back to England.”
“They let their towels drop to the floor. His eyes explored every inch of her glistening wet body. Her eyes explored every inch of his... muscled torso. He took her in his arms. Her breasts squashed against him like ripe pomegranates.”
“When I said you saved my life I wasn't talking about the night I arrested you. I meant you saved my life because you hired me. Albeit for the wrong reasons.”
“- Sybil Martin: Are you giving me a ticket?
- Jesse Stone: That depends.
- Sybil Martin: On what?
- Jesse Stone: If this is your car.”
“- Jack: You love Sylvia and she loves you.
- Peter: She loves me?
- Jack: Yes!
- Peter: Then why is she marrying Edward?
- Jack: Because you never asked her.”
“- Candace Pennington: Did you ever box?
- Jesse Stone: Oh, I don't box, I fight.
- Candace Pennington: What's the difference?
- Jesse Stone: Rules.”
“- Charles Rodney: I ain't afraid of dying. What's that you told me?
- Rafe Covington: 'Tis a poor thing to fear the inevitable.
- Charles Rodney: Ah, right. Who said it?
- Rafe Covington: Someone who wasn't dying.
- Charles Rodney: That's good advice, but hard to follow.”
“- Retired Doctor: How'd you say this happened?
- Jon: My father accidentally put the car in the wrong gear and then he accidentally got his foot stuck on the accelerator.”
“The tree doesn't grow very far from the apple.”
“We're building an office block for 15,000 people, we can't put a bathroom on every other floor... Well, what if they don't go before come to work?”
“- Phil Blackwood: I love her... I'm terrified of her.
- Sam: Sounds like the normal relationship.”
“- Luther: I watch, I look, I listen. I'm watching you now.
- Jack Ramsay: Right. What's on your mind, Luther?
- Luther: You're standing by the desk punching buttons on the console, trying to trace this call, which won't do shit! Because I'm calling from a mobile phone. Now you're looking around... Now you're cupping your hand over the...” (continue)(continue reading)