Mimi Rogers quotes
“Now you spend an extra hour in front of the mirror every morning and every night. And now you'll be the one to walk into a room and scan it for who looks better than you and who doesn't. And as the years go by, the numbers change. One day you'll walk into a room and you're the last woman any man notices.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“I've always wanted to perform on the London stage.”
“- Sharon: Have you been saved?
- Deputy Foster: No.
- Sharon: Do you know what that means?
- Deputy Foster: Yeah.
- Sharon: Would you like to be?
- Deputy Foster: Yeah, sure, who wouldn't?”
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“- Sharon: There has to be something more.
- Randy: Why?
- Sharon: I'm tired of all the pain in my life. I'm tired of feeling empty all the time.”
- From the movie: Big Trouble
- Gus: Who the hell are you?
- Mrs. Smalls: Considering that I live here, young man, the question is, "Who the hell are you?".
“- Claire Gregory: It's been nice having you watch over me.
- Det. Mike Keegan: Yeah... it's been nice being around you, too, Claire.”
“Let me watch over you tonight.”
- From the movie: Lost in Space
“- Prof. John Robinson: Have you noticed, you take to opposite position to whatever I say?
- Dr. Maureen Robinson: Of course I do, we're married.”
“- Claire: Your hair looks good, the curls work. Why don't you get a perm?
- Rose Morgan: I tried that once, I looked like Shirley Temple on crack.”
“He's the Lord Jesus Christ, Vic. He's the Son of God.”