Dislike quotes164 dislike quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sir, it seems that you're are a no better a judge of human beings than you are a specimen of one. Just on a brief inventory I'd say you could use yourself a shave and a better disposition. And lastly, if you don't mind me aspersing your friends... a better class of drinking buddies.”
“I have nothing against hippies, I just wanna beat the shit out of 'em.”
“Only an asshole doesn’t like pineapple.”
“Y'know, you are worse than a week of yellow shitstorms.”
“- Nahum Goddard: Where do you come from, Percy?
- Percy Talbott: Ohio.
- Nahum Goddard: Ohio, huh. I had some clients from Ohio once. Didn't sound like you do.
- Percy Talbott: Well I wouldn't mind coming from someplace else, if that doesn't suit you.”
“I want to find out if... well if they're right. There's a whole machine that works because everybody does what they are supposed to. And I found out... I was supposed to be something I didn't like. That's what's in the program. That's my rotten little part in the rotten machine. I don't like it. So I'm going to find out if they're right.”
“- Rameses: Come on, Moses, admit it. You've always looked up to me.
- Moses: Yes, but it's not much of a view!”
“Here's the deal, Columbus. Uh, I'm not easy to get along with, and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch.”
“Honestly, I'm not a massive fan of courtroom dramas.”
“If you don't like something, talk about something else that's great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it's great too.”
“- Price: Don't bother, Sefton. I don't like you, I never did, and I never will.
- Sefton: A lot of people say that, and the first thing you know it, they get married, and live happily ever after.”
“One thing in the world I hate: leeches. Filthy little devils.”
“- Vivian: I don't like your manners!
- Marlowe: I'm not crazy about yours. I didn't ask to see you. I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like 'em myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them long winter evenings, and I don't mind your ritzing me, or drinking your lunch out of a bottle. But don't waste your time trying to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't like spiders at all, but I love heights.”
“There are definitely worse people to be compared with. I think Brad Pitt makes interesting decisions.”
“As I think you know, Alma, I prefer my asparagus with oil and salt. And knowing this, you've prepared the asparagus with butter. Now, I can imagine in certain circumstances being able to pretend that I like it made this way. Right now, I'm just admiring my own gallantry for eating it the way you've prepared it.”
“- Peggy Stephenson: What's wrong with their marriage?
- Woody Merrill: Nothing, except one slight detail, they just don't like each other.”
“- Steve Dawkins: I think I'm gonna be sick.
- Hawk Ganz: Well, don't do it on my shirt.
- Steve Dawkins: It's your shirt that's making me sick.”
“I'm too tired and old and rich for all this, so let's do the scene.”
“What I have crossed out I didn't like. What I haven't crossed out I am dissatisfied with.”
“Would you recommend this film to a friend? Not unless I was friendly with Hitler...”