Weight quotes78 weight quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Is Elizabeth Taylor fat? Her favourite food is seconds.”
“Anorexia is an awful thing, but you get yourself into it, and only you can get yourself out of it.”
“When you're using fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods, it's easier to keep the weight off.”
“- Jack: There's gonna be some things that you are going to be able to get, that other people in the office don't get... one of them: Gym membership.
- Alison Scott: You want me to lose weight?”
“- Jill: We don't want you to lose weight, we just want you to be healthy. Y'know, by eating less.
- Alison Scott: Ok.
- Jill: We would just like it if you go home and step on the scale, and write down how much you weigh, and subtract it by like, 20.
- Alison Scott: 20.
- Jill: And then weigh that much.”
“- Rafferty: Light packers, aren't you?
- Ellie Grimbridge: We've had a lot of practice.”
“- Henry Wayne: Do you like big women?
- T.K. Johnson: I love big women. If you want to feel the heat you got to have the meat.”
“- Lara: You really think I'm skinny? Bulimic skinny or anorexic skinny?
- Lauren Hynde: What's the difference?
- Lara: Bulimic skinny passes for healthy, except your teeth rot. But my teeth aren't rotting, so...”
“- Trench: Have you been sick? You've lost weight.
- Barney Ross: Whatever I've lost you've found, pal.”
“- Mrs. Aaron: That shirt makes you look fat.
- James Aaron: That's because I am fat.
- Mrs. Aaron: You're not fat!
- James Aaron: If anything, I make the shirt look fat!”
“- Det. Karl Francis Hettinger: You feel like another piece?
- Det. Ian James Campbell: Nah, I just got my weight below 200.
- Det. Karl Francis Hettinger: At least you're tall enough to carry it. Married life's making me feel like an avocado with feet.”
The other morning, I'm at the refrigerator... you know, getting Billy ready for school. So I'm just in my underwear and he notices I've lost weight. And he comes in and pats me. He comes up to here and he says "Daddy, you've really lost a lot of weight", he looks up at me and he says "And it's all gone to your nose".
“It's easy to be skinny on a desert island.”
“My parents have always been offended by my weight, embarrassed maybe.”
“- Tess Coleman: You cannot eat fast food.
- Anna Coleman: Why not?
- Tess Coleman: Because it will go down your throat and drop instantly to my thighs!”
“It's true, you have lost weight. For a moment I thought you had contracted Syphilus, like your uncle, Orlando.”
“You want your sister to lose weight? Tell her to get off the couch, stop eating Twinkies and maybe go out for field hockey. You know what? No one ever knows what they want to be when they grow up. You know, it takes a little, little while to find that out.”