Plot – 3000 years ago, the most famous sailors in the world crossed the vast Pacific Ocean to reach the numerous islands of Oceania. Then, for almost a thousand years they stopped, and even today nobody knows why. The protagonist of this story, a young girl called Vaiana, emabarks on a brave adventure to save her people. During her travel she will meet in the demigod Maui, who will guide her in her quest to become a great explorer. Together, they will cross the ocean and face many creatures and troubles until Vaiana will find the only thing she has ever desired: her identity.
All actors – Auli'i Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House, Temuera Morrison, Jemaine Clement, Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk, Oscar Kightley, Troy Polamalu, Puanani Cravalho, Louise Bush, Chris Jackson, Phillipa Sooshow all
“Moana” Quotes 20 quotes
- Maui: I wasn't born a demi-god. I had human parents. They took one look and they decided... that they did not want me. So, they threw me into the ocean like I was nothing. Somehow, I was rescued by the Gods. They gave me the fish hook. They made me... "Maui". So... Back to the humans I went. I gave them everything. Islands, fire and coconuts.... (continue)(continue reading)
“Some of our strengths lie beneath the surface, while others... far beneath...”
“Whatever just happened... blame it on the pig.”
“- Moana: If there's something you want to tell me, just tell me! Is there something you want to tell me?
- Gramma Tala: Is there something you want to hear?”
- Moana: Teach me to sail!
- Maui: Pfft.
- Moana: My job is to deliver Maui across the great ocean. I should - I should be sailing.
- Maui: It's called "wayfinding", princess, and it's not just sails and knots, it's seeing where you're going in your mind. Knowing where you are by knowing where you've been.
“- Moana: How do you get your tattoos?
- Maui: They show up, when I earn 'em.
- Moana: How d'you earn that one? What's that for?
- Maui: That, uh, man's discovery of nun-ya.
- Moana: What's nun-ya?
- Maui: Nun-ya business.”
“There is nowhere you could go that I won't be with you.”
“- Tamatoa: Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself? Because if you are... I will gladly do so.
- Moana: Huh?
- Tamatoa: In song form!”
“I have crossed the horizon to find you. / I know your name. / They have stolen the heart from inside you. / But this does not define you. / This is not who you are. / You know who you are... who you truly are.”
“If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up.”
“When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting.”
“Can we be real? If my name was Sebastian and I had a cool Jamaican accent, you'd totally help me. You would. You know you would.”
“I like to dance with the water. The undertow on the waves. The water is mischievous.”
“You're measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high five.”
“Fish pee in you... all day”
“Sometimes who we wish we were, what we wish we could do, is just not meant to be.”