“- Billie Frank: You know, I don't usually do this.
- Julian Dice: I can tell.”
“- Raychel: You're like shy, but you're outgoing. You're insecure but your conceited. Then some things you're totally clueless and other things you get in like two fucking seconds. So I'm confused.
- Meg Kennedy: Is that supposed to be a compliment?
- Raychel: See, now you're like dissed but also flattered.”
“So, somebody went all the way to France for this?”
“- Raychel: What are you on?
- Meg Kennedy: What am I on? It's just two glasses of wine and a couple of valium. You want some?
- Raychel: Valium? Who the fuck takes valium anymore?”
“Some people like cheap wine and valium. Other people like swans with zesty take-out!”