Ving Rhames quotes
“- Marcus: I rebuke the spirit of drugs in the name of Jesus. What's his name?
- Drummer: I.B. Bangin'.
- Marcus: What do you mean, I.B. Bangin'?
- Drummer: I.B. Bangin'!
- Marcus: What the hell kind of name is I.B. Bangin'?
- Drummer: I don't know his real name.
- I.B.'s Girlfriend: It's Frederick Smith.
- Marcus: Okay, Freddy...
- I.B.'s...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh, I get it. You saw hell yesterday. Now you're scared of going to hell for all the bad things you've done. I'll tell you what. Go in the stall, say five Hail Marys, wipe your ass, and you and God can call it even.”
Been to a lot of funerals. Folded the flag and given it to a lot of wives, and fathers, and kids. I told them how sorry I was. But that's not what I was really feeling. In the back of my mind, I was always saying, "better them than me". But I don't believe that now. Because now I realize there are some things worse than death, and one of them is... (continue)(continue reading)
“You gotta understand one thing, man. Ethan is my friend. And if I'll have a second of doubt whose side you're on..”
“- William Brandt: Aw, c'mon! It's a high-speed chase and you just had to bring a four-wheels to it!
- Luther Stickell: You bought the car!
- William Brandt: You just had to have it!”
“- William Brandt: Luther? What the hell are you doing there? You're supposed to be on assignment in Malaysia!
- Luther Stickell: I am in Malaysia. I've been here two days. Benji needed my help.”
“I'm a true cocksman. I don't mix my seed. The only time I touch a white woman is when I'm holding her down for the police.”
“- Jack Van Meter: Arthur, No one buys your sudden transformation into this beacon of higher consciousness and moral right. The last thing your ham-fisted political ploy will get you is four stars. You should rethink this - very seriously. Very seriously.
- Arthur Holland: I know how you fight, I'm ready for you, We can handle this like gentlemen...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That look in your eyes is pain in my ass, you know that, right?”
“The first step is love, the second is mercy.”
“- Ana: Why are they coming here?
- Kenneth: Memory, maybe. Instinct. Maybe they're coming for us.”
“- Billy Baird: You ok, mate?
- Luther Stickell: That punk put a hole in my Versace.”
“Thirteenth birthday is unlucky anyway. Too old to get tit, too young to get ass... fucked either way.”
“What happened is the way things are. So why try to buck the system?”
“- Ethan Hunt: Tomorrow is perhaps the only time we'll be able to predict where Davian will be: at Vatican City. Our mission, is to get in there, and kidnap Davian.
- Luther Stickell: I don't know what he's so happy about. I did remind him that the Vatican is the Vatican. An 109 acres Sovereign State in the middle of Rome, surrounded by a sixty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marcus: Rule Number One: Don't get involved with patients. Rule Number Two: don't get involved with patients' daughters, now do you understand that?
- Frank Pierce: What about Rule Number Three: Don't get involved with dispatchers named Love?
- Marcus: Boy, you don't know nothin' bout Rule Number Three! Can't even begin to understand the...” (continue)(continue reading)