“Little Giants” quotes(1994)
Plot – Danny O'Shea has lived all his youth in the shadow of his brother Kevin, a football hero. When his daughter Becky wants to play football as well, she has to convince her parent to let her play.
All actors – Rick Moranis, Ed O'Neill, Shawna Waldron, Devon Sawa, Todd Bosley, Michael Zwiener, Danny Pritchett, Troy Simmons, Sam Horrigan, Joey Simmrin, Marcus Toji, Christopher Walbergshow all
“Little Giants” Quotes 30 quotes
“- Mike Hammersmith: What's that cheerleader doing with a helmet on?
- Kevin O'Shea: That's no cheerleader, that's my niece Becky. She's pissed.”
“- Danny O'Shea: When we were kids. We used to race our bikes down Cherry Hill every day after school. We raced every day and he always beat me, but one time, one time I beat him.
- Jake Berman: You beat Kevin down Cherry Hill?
- Danny O'Shea: Yes, I did. He ate my dust.
- Johnny Vennaro: Big deal. One time.
- Tad: You know, one time at Randy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nubie: You always run the ball! Why can't I run the ball?
- Hanon: Because you're slow, and no one likes you.”
“He won the eight year-old division of the pass, punt and run when he was five years-old.”
“- Danny O'Shea: I don't know but I've been told.
- Little Giants: Butz's butt is green with mold.
- Danny O'Shea: You say thank you I say please.
- Little Giants: Kevin sits down when he pees.”
“- Rudy: Excuse me I was wondering if you can help me, see I was trying to figure out what I had for lunch today..
- Other team player: And how can we do that?
- Rudy: By taking a wiff of this! [farts]”
“Put a fork in them they're done, baby.”
“- Timmy Moore: Did I pass the spelling test, Mrs. Greeley?
- Rudy Zolteck: Wow, Spike knocked him all the way back to second grade!”
“What a hunk. Wait a minute? What am I saying? I'm the Icebox. Icebox doesn't like boys. Except for that one.”
“- Kevin O'Shea: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Are you nuts?
- Rudy Zolteck: It's still good!
- Kevin O'Shea: You'll never get anywhere treating your helmet like a lunchbox son. What is that?
- Butz: Cheetos.
- Kevin O'Shea: Crunchy or puffed?
- Butz: Puffed.
- Kevin O'Shea: Wimp [Butz confiscates the food and walks off]!
- Rudy Zolteck: My...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rudy Zolteck: How'd I do, coach?
- Kevin O'Shea: I don't know son. I don't have a sundial.”
“Spike's in hell. Spike's in pee wee hell!”
“I can't see with this thing on!”
“- Jake Berman: I use these for acid indigestion.
- Teammate: What are we going to use them for?
- Jake: Intimidation.”
“- Becky O'Shea: Do you think I'm pretty?
- Kevin: No, you're beautiful.”
“- Little Giants: Giants! Giants!
- Jake Berman: Help us God!”
“If i was a mama hen and they was my chicks ... I'd lead them to water and let them drown.”
“Come on fellas, don't fail me now!”
“- Becky O'Shea: Give me a J. Give me a U. Give me A.
- Danny O'Shea: Is that lipstick?
- Becky O'Shea: No. It's a cherry tootsie pop.”
“Your mine, Pom Pom!”
“That's it, I'm leaving the country. I'm moving to New Mexico.”
“Every night before he goes to bed, I massage his hamstrings with evaporated milk.”
“- Tad: Death shrouds.
- Danny O'Shea: They've got your names on the back.
- Jake Berman: So the guys at the morgue can identify the bodies.”