Rick Moranis quotes
“- Seymour Krelborn: You'd still like me even if I wasn't famous?
- Audrey: I'd still love you. All I ever wanted was you... and a sweet little house.”
“- Danny O'Shea: When we were kids. We used to race our bikes down Cherry Hill every day after school. We raced every day and he always beat me, but one time, one time I beat him.
- Jake Berman: You beat Kevin down Cherry Hill?
- Danny O'Shea: Yes, I did. He ate my dust.
- Johnny Vennaro: Big deal. One time.
- Tad: You know, one time at Randy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Our children are more capable of retaining and absorbing information than we are and yet we insist on treating them like adorable little morons.”
“- Butler: Drunk again, sir?
- Henry Bullock: That's okay, Butler. So are we.”
“- Barney Coopersmith: Would you care to bet on that?
- Hannah Stubbs: I never bet when I'm sure and right.
- Barney Coopersmith: Presumably you haven't done a lot of betting considering you've only been wrong once in your life.
- Hannah Stubbs: Twice.”
“Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.”
“- Dr. Margaret Snow Coopersmith: He has a system for eating pancakes.
- Barney Coopersmith: So the bottom pancake gets the same amount of syrup as the first.
- Dr. Margaret Snow Coopersmith: He has a system for everything!”
“- Dr. Raymond Stantz: You have been a participant in the biggest interdimensional cross rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909!
- Louis Tully: Felt great.
- Dr. Egon Spengler: We'd like to get a sample of your brain tissue.”
“- Danny O'Shea: I don't know but I've been told.
- Little Giants: Butz's butt is green with mold.
- Danny O'Shea: You say thank you I say please.
- Little Giants: Kevin sits down when he pees.”
“- Rosco Bigger - Fang: Drink your juice yet?
- David Leary: No, why?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: 'Peed in it.”
“- Barney Rubble: So, Fred, what am I gonna call you now? Boss? Chief?
- Fred Flintstone: No, simply Your Highness will do.”
“- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: Are you trying to say capeesh?
- Barney Coopersmith: Yeah.
- Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: Well don't do it, cause it hurts my ears when you do it.”
“- Billy Fish: This is great, just great.
- McCoy: You wanna help change this tire, shorty?
- Billy Fish: Changin' flat tires isn't exactly my line of work, dear.
- McCoy: If that's the case then why don't you just shut up.”
“So the combination is... one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!”
“- Seymour Krelborn: Look, you're a plant, an inanimate object.
- Audrey II: Does this look inanimate to you, punk? If I can talk, and I can move, whose to say I do can't anyhing I want?”
“My brother and I used to say that drownin' in beer was like heaven, eh? Now he's not here, and I've got two soakers... this isn't heaven. This sucks!”