Chris Evans quotes
“I know we're not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.”
“Natasha Romanoff-Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?
Steve Rogers-Nazi Germany. And we're borrowing. Get your feet off the dash.”
“This is the fight for our lives. And we're gonna win it... whatever it takes.”
“For the first time a long time, I feel like I am home.”
“Steve Rogers-You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone when you don't know who that someone really is.
Natasha Romanoff-Yeah. Who do you want me to be?
Steve Rogers-How about a friend?
Natasha Romanoff-Well, there's a chance you might be in the wrong business, Rogers.”
“Natasha Romanoff-Did you do anything fun Saturday night?
Steve Rogers-Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really.
Natasha Romanoff-You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.
Steve Rogers-That's why I don't ask.
Natasha Romanoff-Too shy, or too scared?
Steve Rogers-Too busy!”
“Sam Wilson-You're a lot heavier than you look.
Steve Rogers-I had a big breakfast.”
“- Steve Rogers: Together.
- Tony Stark: We'll lose.
- Steve Rogers: Then we'll do that together, too.”
“The only way to really be cool, is to follow the rules.”
“- Steve Rogers: Don't do anything stupid until I come back.
- Bucky Barnes: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.”
“We lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. This is the fight of our lives.”
“- Evelyn Adler: Midlife crisis, apparently.
- Frank Adler: He's 70.
- Evelyn Adler: I know. Must have been on time delay or something.”
“- Reed Richards: What worries me is that our powers are evolving.
- Johnny Storm: I know - I know! I'm so close to flying, guys, I can taste it.
- Sue Storm: You can't fly.
- Johnny Storm: Yet.”
“- Sam Wilson: Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it.
- Steve Rogers: If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you.
- Sam Wilson: No, I’m not actually sorry. I’m just trying to sound tough. I’m very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Waitress: The table's yours as long as you like. Nobody's waiting on it. Plus we've got free wireless.
- Steve Rogers: Radio?
[she gives him a nice look over her shoulder as she walks away]
- Stan Lee: [from the adjacent table] Ask for her number, you moron.”
“- Frank Adler: Look, just don't worry, okay?
- Roberta Taylor: Don't tell me that. There's nothing you can say that's gonna make me feel good because I have no say in any of this, Frank. I'm not a blood relative! I'm not a legal guardian! I'm nothing! Just a lady who lives next door whose opinions mean nothing, whose feelings mean nothing! Would...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Tony Stark: Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
- Steve Rogers: I know! It just slipped out.
“This job... we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time... maybe nobody gets saved.”