Chris Evans quotes
“- Steve Rogers: Together.
- Tony Stark: We'll lose.
- Steve Rogers: Then we'll do that together, too.”
“The only way to really be cool, is to follow the rules.”
“- Steve Rogers: Don't do anything stupid until I come back.
- Bucky Barnes: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.”
“We lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. This is the fight of our lives.”
“- Evelyn Adler: Midlife crisis, apparently.
- Frank Adler: He's 70.
- Evelyn Adler: I know. Must have been on time delay or something.”
“- Reed Richards: What worries me is that our powers are evolving.
- Johnny Storm: I know - I know! I'm so close to flying, guys, I can taste it.
- Sue Storm: You can't fly.
- Johnny Storm: Yet.”
“- Sam Wilson: Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it.
- Steve Rogers: If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you.
- Sam Wilson: No, I’m not actually sorry. I’m just trying to sound tough. I’m very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Waitress: The table's yours as long as you like. Nobody's waiting on it. Plus we've got free wireless.
- Steve Rogers: Radio?
[she gives him a nice look over her shoulder as she walks away]
- Stan Lee: [from the adjacent table] Ask for her number, you moron.”
“- Frank Adler: Look, just don't worry, okay?
- Roberta Taylor: Don't tell me that. There's nothing you can say that's gonna make me feel good because I have no say in any of this, Frank. I'm not a blood relative! I'm not a legal guardian! I'm nothing! Just a lady who lives next door whose opinions mean nothing, whose feelings mean nothing! Would...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Tony Stark: Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
- Steve Rogers: I know! It just slipped out.
“This job... we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time... maybe nobody gets saved.”
“She's not normal, but if Einstein can ride a bike so can she.”
“- Captain America: You know you two are going to be in a lot of trouble when you land.
- Peggy Carter: And you won't?
- Captain America: Where I'm goin', if anybody yells at me I can just shoot 'em.”
“- Jensen: Can you stand?
- Pooch: I've been shot in both of my legs. What kind of dumb-ass question is that, really?”
“This family has a history with those schools. And I think the last thing that little girl needs is reinforcement that she's different. Trust me, she knows. So... I think Mary. I think she's gotta be here. Today's a badending, you can't hit people. But a 12 year old bullies a 7 year old and she stands up? Do you know how important that is to me...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic.”
“- Hook Waters: How are we going to make the future unpredictable?
- Nick Gant: By not knowing what we're going to do, until right before we do it.
- Cassie Holmes: A plan without planning.”
To quote a friend of mine: "It's cloberrin' time!".
“I know we're not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.”