Wesley Snipes quotes
“- Sidney Deane: Hey hey man, what's the score? Yo! Chump! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to the fucking air.
- Billy Hoyle: My name ain't chump, it's Billy Hoyle.
- Sidney Deane: Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Okay Billy... can you count to ten, Billy?
- Billy Hoyle: Yeah.
- Sidney Deane: Good. What's the score... Billy?
- Billy Hoyle:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can put a cat in an oven, but that don't make it a biscuit.”
“Sit your five-dollar ass down, before I make change.”
“I don't mean to brag... but I'm the greatest!”
“- Gil Renard: Don't you talk back to me. You show me some respect. Without people like me, you're nothing. We're the ones that get you your 40 fuckin' million!
- Bobby Rayburn: Look, what do you want?
- Gil Renard: What do I want? I want every time they think of you they're gonna think of me.”
“- Jake Taylor: That's my wife...
- Willie Mays Hayes: Does she know that?
- Jake Taylor: Well, she would've been if I hadn't screwed it up... Who's that guy she's with?
- Willie Mays Hayes: I don't know. He's not wearing a nametag.”
“Tough neighborhoods are America's last advantage.”
“You gotta rob to get rich in the Reagan era.”
“- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt: Oh my God, look at you! I'm like a compass near north.
- Noxeema: Thank you.”
“Forget what you think you know. Vampires exist. My name is Blade. I was born half human, half vampire. They call me, The Daywalker. I have all their strengths, none of their weaknesses, execpt for the thirst. 20 years ago, I met a man that changed that. Whistler. He taught me how to hold the thirst at bay. Taught me the rules. Gave me the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?
- Rick Vaughn: California Penal...
- Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it. How'd you end up playing there?
- Rick Vaughn: Stole a car.”
- Web Smith: Where are you from, "sempai"? Scotland Yard?
- John Connor: Scotland Backyard.
“- Bobby Rayburn: There's more to life than just baseball.
- Gil Renard: Like what? Like your house? Like your big ass car? Like your 40 fucking' million? I mean, what the fuck do you care about?
- Bobby Rayburn: I care about my son. That's what I care about.”
“- Sidney Deane: Loan me a twenty.
- Junior: Come on Sid, do I look like Bank of America?
- Sidney Deane: You think I'm going to lose this money to this white boy?
- Junior: You better not lose my money to this white boy he's a visitor we're the home team baby.
- Sidney Deane: This here is a black thing, so give me twenty dollars so I can run...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Fuckin' freedom ain't free.”
“The fans are like women. When you're hitting, they love you. When you're not, they'd just as soon spit on you as look at you.”
“I've been a law-abiding citizen ever since I grew up in the Bronx, New York.”
“I never really planned on making action films. It just kind of happened.”
“I don't see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me.”
“- Karen: You have a lot of love for him, don't you?
- Blade: We have a good arrangement. He makes the weapons. I use them.”
- Sidney Deane: Billy, I have four words for you: "Listen to the Woman".
- Billy Hoyle: What the hell does that mean, "Listen to the woman"? I tried to listen to the woman and you're the one who talked me out of it.
- Sidney Deane: Wait a minute. I didn't talk you out of anything. I presented you with an option and you took it.
“- Charles Rane: Mr. Cutter, how kind of you to pay me a visit. You've been a worthy adversary. It's a shame we won't be seeing much more of each other.
- John Cutter: Let me tell you something. If anybody else gets hurt on that plane... it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a prison cell to keep me from ripping your fucking nuts off.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)