“I don't mean to brag... but I'm the greatest!”
“- Gil Renard: Don't you talk back to me. You show me some respect. Without people like me, you're nothing. We're the ones that get you your 40 fuckin' million!
- Bobby Rayburn: Look, what do you want?
- Gil Renard: What do I want? I want every time they think of you they're gonna think of me.”
“- Jake Taylor: That's my wife...
- Willie Mays Hayes: Does she know that?
- Jake Taylor: Well, she would've been if I hadn't screwed it up... Who's that guy she's with?
- Willie Mays Hayes: I don't know. He's not wearing a nametag.”
“Tough neighborhoods are America's last advantage.”
“You gotta rob to get rich in the Reagan era.”
6| From the movie: To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar |
“- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt: Oh my God, look at you! I'm like a compass near north.
- Noxeema: Thank you.”
“Forget what you think you know. Vampires exist. My name is Blade. I was born half human, half vampire. They call me, The Daywalker. I have all their strengths, none of their weaknesses, execpt for the thirst. 20 years ago, I met a man that changed that. Whistler. He taught me how to hold the thirst at bay. Taught me the rules. Gave me the...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?
- Rick Vaughn: California Penal...
- Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it. How'd you end up playing there?
- Rick Vaughn: Stole a car.”
- Web Smith: Where are you from, "sempai"? Scotland Yard?
- John Connor: Scotland Backyard.
“- Bobby Rayburn: There's more to life than just baseball.
- Gil Renard: Like what? Like your house? Like your big ass car? Like your 40 fucking' million? I mean, what the fuck do you care about?
- Bobby Rayburn: I care about my son. That's what I care about.”
“- Sidney Deane: Loan me a twenty.
- Junior: Come on Sid, do I look like Bank of America?
- Sidney Deane: You think I'm going to lose this money to this white boy?
- Junior: You better not lose my money to this white boy he's a visitor we're the home team baby.
- Sidney Deane: This here is a black thing, so give me twenty dollars so I can run...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Fuckin' freedom ain't free.”
“- Sidney Deane: Hey hey man, what's the score? Yo! Chump! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to the fucking air.
- Billy Hoyle: My name ain't chump, it's Billy Hoyle.
- Sidney Deane: Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Okay Billy... can you count to ten, Billy?
- Billy Hoyle: Yeah.
- Sidney Deane: Good. What's the score... Billy?
- Billy Hoyle:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“The fans are like women. When you're hitting, they love you. When you're not, they'd just as soon spit on you as look at you.”
“I've been a law-abiding citizen ever since I grew up in the Bronx, New York.”
“I never really planned on making action films. It just kind of happened.”
“I don't see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me.”
19| From the movie: To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar |
“- Karen: You have a lot of love for him, don't you?
- Blade: We have a good arrangement. He makes the weapons. I use them.”
- Sidney Deane: Billy, I have four words for you: "Listen to the Woman".
- Billy Hoyle: What the hell does that mean, "Listen to the woman"? I tried to listen to the woman and you're the one who talked me out of it.
- Sidney Deane: Wait a minute. I didn't talk you out of anything. I presented you with an option and you took it.
“- Charles Rane: Mr. Cutter, how kind of you to pay me a visit. You've been a worthy adversary. It's a shame we won't be seeing much more of each other.
- John Cutter: Let me tell you something. If anybody else gets hurt on that plane... it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a prison cell to keep me from ripping your fucking nuts off.
-...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Scud: So B-man, what do you think?
- Blade: Sounds like a plan.
- Whistler: What do you really think?
- Blade: They're gonna fuck us the first chance they get.”
“- Karen: You're one of them, aren't you?
- Blade: No, I'm something else.”
“Listen to me. Governments they come, they go. But the McDonalds... they last for ever!”