Feminism quotes38 feminism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm comfortable with the word 'feminist' because half the world isn't getting what it deserves. ”
“I hate that we are shoved aside. Dismissed. Nobody does anything. Nobody listens to us.”
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
“The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare. ”
- From the movie: The World According to Garp
“They're not going to allow any men. A man killed her! They're very upset!”
- From the movie: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
“As far as I can see, American men have been totally emasculated. They're like slaves! They die like flies from coronary thrombosis, while their women sit under hairdryers, eating chocolates and arranging for every second Tuesday to be some sort of Mother's Day!”
- From the TV Series: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
“It's a fucking man's world, sweetie.”
- From the TV Series: Bridgerton
“Should a woman not be valued for so much more than her dancing skills or her comportment? Should we not value a woman instead for her candor, her character, her true accomplishments?”
- From the TV Series: Bridgerton
“I take issue with any man who views women merely as chattels and breeding stock.”
- From the TV Series: Fleabag
“Sometimes I worry, I wouldn’t be such a feminist if I had bigger tits.”
- From the TV Series: American Horror Story
“I'm an old-school, OG feminist. And do you know who my favorite politician of all time is? Donald J. Trump. For thousands of years, mankind has built civilization with a single intention: to keep woman contained. Face down, ass up. Compliant. Donald Trump cannot tie his dick-tripping ties correctly, but Hillary gets attacked for her goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: Elite
“We are women and I don’t like men to play with us.”
- From the TV Series: Sex Education
“She’s not an object! You keep describing her as inanimate objects, but she is a person.”
- From the movie: Dumplin'
“The #MeToo movement is insanely serious, and there's no comedy to be mined out of that.”
- From the movie: Battle of the Sexes
“- Bobby Riggs: No offense. You're still a feminist, right?
- Billie Jean King: No, I'm a tennis player who happens to be a woman.”
“I still try to be a feminist in some tiny way.”
“You can't be a woman and not be a feminist, I don't think. If you care about the world and the world you exist in and your rights.”
“The true meaning of feminism is this: to use your strong womanly image to gain strong results in society.”
- From the movie: The Boondock Saints
- From the movie: The Full Monty
“- Gerald: Fat, David, is a feminist issue.
- Dave: Well, what's that supposed to mean?
- Gerald: I don't bloody know, do I? But it is.”
- From the movie: The Winslow Boy
“- Sir Robert Morton: Oh, you still pursue your feminist activities?
- Catherine Winslow: Oh yes.
- Sir Robert Morton: Pity. It's a lost cause.”
- From the movie: The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
“Although petitions are being circulated to save the Chicken Ranch, already this bumper sticker is beginning to appear around the state. And so, as feminists line up behind the bill for the decriminalization of prostitution already in the legislature, while traditionalists and fundamentalists lobby for its defeat, the fate of the Chicken Ranch...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Before Sunrise