Feminism quotes28 feminism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm comfortable with the word 'feminist' because half the world isn't getting what it deserves. ”
“The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare. ”
“They're not going to allow any men. A man killed her! They're very upset!”
“As far as I can see, American men have been totally emasculated. They're like slaves! They die like flies from coronary thrombosis, while their women sit under hairdryers, eating chocolates and arranging for every second Tuesday to be some sort of Mother's Day!”
“The #MeToo movement is insanely serious, and there's no comedy to be mined out of that.”
“- Bobby Riggs: No offense. You're still a feminist, right?
- Billie Jean King: No, I'm a tennis player who happens to be a woman.”
“I still try to be a feminist in some tiny way.”
“You can't be a woman and not be a feminist, I don't think. If you care about the world and the world you exist in and your rights.”
“The true meaning of feminism is this: to use your strong womanly image to gain strong results in society.”
“- Gerald: Fat, David, is a feminist issue.
- Dave: Well, what's that supposed to mean?
- Gerald: I don't bloody know, do I? But it is.”
“- Sir Robert Morton: Oh, you still pursue your feminist activities?
- Catherine Winslow: Oh yes.
- Sir Robert Morton: Pity. It's a lost cause.”
“Although petitions are being circulated to save the Chicken Ranch, already this bumper sticker is beginning to appear around the state. And so, as feminists line up behind the bill for the decriminalization of prostitution already in the legislature, while traditionalists and fundamentalists lobby for its defeat, the fate of the Chicken Ranch...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I want women to be liberated and still be able to have a nice ass
and shake it.”
“- Jack Fate: By the way, which side of the political fence are you on?
- Desk Clerk: I do not belong to any political party, sir. I guess you could call me... a feminist.”
“She still should grab him. Believe me I know what she's gonna have to go through. You know, I'm a feminist too. I was a single mother after your father left. You think that was easy? I even voted for Carter twice. But you can't fight nature. God knows, you girls keep trying. Treating your men like side dishes. Stick a fork in when needed - just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is a war! A war between men and women. Anything short of cannibalism is just beating around the bush.”
“- Aunt Voula: Nikki, how come you no come to curler my hairs this morning?
- Nikki: Ma! I had to drop Dimos at work. And now, I gotta go open the travel agency, because, you know, some jag-off and his big-ass girlfriend are too busy.
- Angelo: Ma! Tell her I open up the dry cleaners every day, and I think it's about time she did something for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A blender? I mean, what is this? 1958? Give the little wife a blender?”