David Strathairn Quote
Other languages for this quote
Per girare un film vengono spesi così tanti soldi e così tante energie che credo dovrebbero essere impiegati a fin di bene.
“We think everybody knows Hollywood people. And everybody knows they'd shoot in Stalingrad with Pol Pot directing if it would sell tickets.”
“- T.J. Hicks: See this ring? Topaz, my mother's birthstone. Know where I got the money for it?
- Deuce Bigalow: Where?
- T.J. Hicks: Man-whoring! See this keychain? Mini yo-yo. Know where I got the money for it?
- Deuce Bigalow: Man-whoring?
- T.J. Hicks: Stock market! But I got the money for the stock market from man-whoring.”
“- Warren Schmidt: Randall, what happened about that investment opportunity? You never called me back.
- Duncan Hertzel: You mean that pyramid scheme?
- Larry Hertzel: Let's not talk about that now.
- Duncan Hertzel: All I know is I lost $800.”
“- Nicholas Wyatt: Where's my money?
- Adam Cassidy: I used it in market research.”
“Dollars are like small fish: difficult to catch, but not to be thrown back except as bait for something bigger.”