Eva Green quotes
“There's no such thing as love. There are only proofs of love.”
“Take the next one. There isn't enough space for me and your ego.”
“- Miss Peregrine: Claire, why aren’t you eating?
- Millard: She’s embarrassed in front of Jake.
- Jake: Don’t be, please.
[Claire takes the piece of chicken from her plate, puts her behind her where a large mouth on the back of her head bite into the chicken]”
“- Vesper Lynd: I can't resist waking you. Every time I do, you look at me as if you hadn't seen me in years. Makes me feel reborn.
- James Bond: If you had just been born, wouldn't you be naked?”
“You think of women as disposable pleasures, rather than meaningful pursuits.”
“There'll be a day when you will wish you had done a little evil to do a greater good.”
“You lost because of your ego, and that same ego can't take it! That's what this is all about. All you're going to do now is lose more.”
“- Vesper Lynd: You can switch off so easily, can't you? It doesn't bother you? Killing those people?
- James Bond: Well I wouldn't be very good at my job if it did.”
“- James Bond: Your beauty's a problem. You worry you won't be taken seriously.
- Vesper Lynd: Which one can say of any attractive woman with half a brain.”
“- Vesper Lynd: So you're telling me its a matter of probability and chance. I was worried there wasn't chance involved.
- James Bond: Well, usually the player with the best hand wins.”
“Just because you've done something doesn't mean you have to keep doing it.”
“- Vesper Lynd: You're not going to let me in there, are you? You've got your armour back on. That's that.
- James Bond: I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours.”
“- Sybilla: What becomes of us?
- Balian of Ibelin: The world will decide. The world always decides.”
“Other people's parents are always nicer than our own, and yet for some reason, our own grandparents are always nicer than other people's.”
“My parents fucked once in their lives. That's why we're twins, they didn't want to make it twice.”
“- Vesper Lynd: Does everyone have a tell?
- James Bond: Yes. Everyone. Everyone except you. I wonder if that's why I love you.”
“- Vesper Lynd: I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman.
- James Bond: That is something to be afraid of.”