Fraud quotes39 fraud quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I felt like an impostor, taking all that money for reciting ten or twelve lines of nonsense a day.”
“We live in an era of fraud in America. Not just in banking, but in government, education, religion, food, even baseball...”
“They freak you at the drive-thru, okay? They freak you at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got freaked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets freaked? Old Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a freak! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?”
“- Pastor Arthur Mitchell: Actually, your honor, we have a lot of witnesses here that are willing to testify to a lot of things... like embezzlement.
- Tianna: Misappropriation of funds.
- Sister Doris: Falsifying documents.
- Rickey: Not to mention, wearing an easter suit with a Halloween shirt and tie set!”
“- Dr. Bill Perlman: You think I'm a fraud.
- Max Klein: It's been 3 months since the crash, and I haven't thought of you at all.”
“- Tommy: I sold some stuff.
- Denny: What did you sell?
- Tommy: A rented car.”
“He defrauded the American government of $56 million while we were at war, when we could least afford it. While brave men were dying on the beaches of Normandy, Mr. Hughes was picking the pocket of the American taxpayer.”
“You see, there are two kinds of people in this world: the workers and the hustlers. The hustlers never work and the workers never hustle...”
“- Warren Schmidt: Randall, what happened about that investment opportunity? You never called me back.
- Duncan Hertzel: You mean that pyramid scheme?
- Larry Hertzel: Let's not talk about that now.
- Duncan Hertzel: All I know is I lost $800.”
“- Mac: You are the most beautiful crook I've ever seen.
- Gin: Why, thank you kind sir.”
“- Angela: Why won't you? Because crime doesn't pay?
- Roy Waller: No, it does. It does! Just not very well.”