Ben Affleck quotes
“Dana, you deserve Wow.”
“- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: Secretary of the Navy gave me these.
- Capt. Danny Walker: What are they?
- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: Friendship medals the Japanese gave us when they were pretending they wanted peace.
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: What do you want me to do with them, sir?
- Lt. Col. James Doolittle: We're gonna wire them to the bombs and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ma'am, I'm never gonna be an English teacher. But I know why I'm here: to be a pilot. And you don't dogfight with manuals. You don't fly with gauges. I mean, it's all about feeling and speed, and lettin' that plane become like a part of your body. And that manual says that a guy who's a slow reader can't be a good pilot. That file says I'm the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I realized it's not enough to break the rules. You have to be strong enough to make your own”
“- Joe Coughlin: Can you tolerate an Irishman in your crew?
- Maso Pescatore: This is America. I've lived worse.”
“There's a lot of noise in the world, and the Internet magnifies that energy.”
“I have a good relationship with the world. But I don't know what the trick is to maintaining it.”
“I'm human, just like anybody else.”
“I find forgiveness to be really healthy.”
“Criminals are like weeds, Alfred: pull one up, another grows in its place.”
“That's the problem with your generation. You guys sat around with your vintage T-shirts and your participation medal, and you never did anything.”
“Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any.”
“- Barry Allen: What are your superpowers again?
- Bruce Wayne: I'm rich.”
“- Will Smith: What's your daughter's name?
- Ollie Trinke: Gertrude.
- Will Smith: Damn, why'd you do that man?”