Janet Leigh quotes
- From the movie: The Manchurian Candidate
“- Eugenie Rose Chaney: My full name is Eugenie Rose. Of the two names I've always favored Rose, 'cause it smells of brown soap and beer. Eugenie is somehow more fragile.
- Bennett Marco: Still, when I asked you what your name was, you said it was Eugenie.
- Eugenie Rose Chaney: Quite possible I was feeling more or less fragile at that instant.”
“- Norman Bates: It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?
- Marion Crane: Yes. Sometimes just one time can be enough.”
“- Marion Crane: Do you go out with friends?
- Norman Bates: A boy's best friend is his mother.”
- La trovi in About Colleagues
“A shower. A bird. All these things that are absolutely ordinary, he made extraordinary.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“I don't know what it is I exude. But whatever it is, it's whatever I am!”
- From the movie: Touch of Evil
“- Susan: You know what's wrong with you, Mr Grandi? You've being seeing too many gangster movies. Mike may be spoiling some of your fun.
- 'Uncle' Joe Grandi: Mike?
- Susan: My husband, yeah! And if you're trying to scare me into calling him off, let me tell you something Mr. Grandi. I may be scared, but he won't be.”
- From the movie: The Fog
- Kathy Williams: Are you going to give the benediction tonight, Father?
- Father Malone: Antonio bay has a curse on it.
- Sandy Fadel: Do we take that as a "no"?
- From the movie: Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
“- Norma: Oh. Miss Tate. I didn't mean to make you jump. It's Halloween. I guess everyone's entitled to one good scare.
- Laurie Strode: I've had my share.”