Investment quotes22 investment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Floyd! I don't mind the caffeine but all this cream is gonna make you fat. Don't fuck with my investment.”
“- Nicholas Wyatt: Where's my money?
- Adam Cassidy: I used it in market research.”
“- T.J. Hicks: See this ring? Topaz, my mother's birthstone. Know where I got the money for it?
- Deuce Bigalow: Where?
- T.J. Hicks: Man-whoring! See this keychain? Mini yo-yo. Know where I got the money for it?
- Deuce Bigalow: Man-whoring?
- T.J. Hicks: Stock market! But I got the money for the stock market from man-whoring.”
“- Beverly: That's right I'm fucking both your investors so don't fuck with me, any questions?
- Jack Roth: You know I've never had Sushi before.”
“- Drake Goodman: You have to remember this is an investment, Patty. You can't afford to do everything at once.
- Patty Palmer: It's not just an investment - it's our home.”
“- Lindsey Brigman: I got over four years invested in this project.
- Bud Brigman: Yeah, you only had three years invested in me.
- Lindsey Brigman: Well you have to have priorities.”
“- Warren Schmidt: Randall, what happened about that investment opportunity? You never called me back.
- Duncan Hertzel: You mean that pyramid scheme?
- Larry Hertzel: Let's not talk about that now.
- Duncan Hertzel: All I know is I lost $800.”
“The Rolls is an investment, for me. It's an investment. I'm not into status symbols, like most people out here. It's an investment. Okay?”
“I'm the kind of investment that doesn't pay.”
“- Gazzo: How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe.
- Rocky Balboa: Condominiums?
- Gazzo: Yeah, condominiums.
- Rocky Balboa: I never use 'em.”
“It's like if I agree to sell you this cup of cappuccino, which I don't yet own, at 45 cents a month from now, if I can buy the cappuccino at say, 43 cents, I make a profit. If the price goes the other way, I have to pay more and I lose. It's timing, it's buying and selling at the right moment. Sometimes expresso might be the best deal, or salt...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- May Daly: I see you want to buy me.
- Louis Blore: Gosh no, Miss Daly, I want to marry you!”
“Dollars are like small fish: difficult to catch, but not to be thrown back except as bait for something bigger.”
“- Gennaro: Let's get something straight, John, this is not a weekend excursion, this is a serious investigation of the stability of the island. Your investors, whom I represent, are deeply concerned. And 48 hours from now, if they're not convinced, I'm not convinced. I'll shut you down, John.
- Hammond: In 48 hours, I'll be accepting your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Amy: Do you mind if I ask you why you're selling? I mean, you've done so much to this place. You've obviously put your heart in it.
- Patty Palmer: No, not really. It was just an investment.”