Victory quotes74 victory quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.”
“- Danny O'Shea: When we were kids. We used to race our bikes down Cherry Hill every day after school. We raced every day and he always beat me, but one time, one time I beat him.
- Jake Berman: You beat Kevin down Cherry Hill?
- Danny O'Shea: Yes, I did. He ate my dust.
- Johnny Vennaro: Big deal. One time.
- Tad: You know, one time at Randy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Chubbs: You were great out there today.
- Happy Gilmore: Thank you.
- Chubbs: But not that great. A lot of that was luck.
- Happy Gilmore: Some might call it luck. I like to call it.. well, luck, I guess. So what?”
“Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!”
“Their arrogance is a key to our victory.”
“We go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones! Problem solved!”
“I don't mean to brag... but I'm the greatest!”
“- Bilbo Baggins: This is deucedly uncomfortable. I'm certain to get a rash!
- Thorin Oakenshield: That armor was forged in the foundaries of my grandfather. Wear it proudly, and it will carry you to victory!”
“No one is going to get victory as a gift, Anna. We will get only what we earn.”
“It has been said throughout the ages, that there can be no victory, without sacrifice.”
“I read your broadcast up to the point where you describe the collapse of France. You commented on Nazi methods - foul fighting, bombing refugees, machine-gunning hospitals, lifeboats, lightships, bailed-out pilots - by saying that you despised them, that you would be ashamed to fight on their side and that you would sooner acceptdefeat than...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are times when victory is very hard to take.”
“I don’t worry. I just win.”
“- Apocalypse: It's over, Charles. You're finished. You're mine now.
- Charles Xavier: You will never win.
- Apocalypse: And why is that?
- Charles Xavier: Because you are alone... and I am not.”
“Victory at the expense of the innocent is no victory at all.”
“- Inspector Arthur Steed: You might lose your life before this is over.
- Maud Watts: We will win.”
“We shall take that big fat cigar out of Mr. Churchill's mouth and make him say Heil.”
“- Caleb: You hacked the world's cell phones?
- Nathan: Yeah. And all the manufacturers knew I was doing it, too. But they couldn't accuse me without admitting they were doing it themselves.”
“The future lies in victory, not in freedom. The war will be continued until it's won, that's our destiny.”