Eccentricity quotes16 eccentricity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Eccentric is a word that boring people use to describe someone I think of as interesting. A great many people think of me as eccentric simply because when I have my shoes polished, I have the entire shoe polished. Top, sides and soles. Some people think it eccentric that every morning I have my maid iron my money. When I told Truman I had my...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Is this normal for him?
- Earl: Well, the words "normal" and "him" don't often collide in the same sentence.
“They say I'm disturbed. Well, of course I'm disturbed. I mean, we're all disturbed. And if we're not, why not?”
“- Viktor Taransky: Any room she walks into must have seven packs of cigarettes waiting for her, three of them open. That there be a personal Jacuzzi within eighty paces of her dressing room, and that any time she travels, her nanny must fly with her, first class.
- Elaine Christian: So? What's wrong with that?
- Viktor Taransky: Elaine, she...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I can do whatever I want. I'm eccentric.”
“- Dr. Grace Holloway: He's British.
- The Doctor: I suppose I am.”
“Never underestimate the value of eccentrics and lunatics, Lex.”
“- Elizabeth Trent: What are your eccentricities, dear Edward?
- Pierce: Mine? I have none at all. Well, one. I am excessively preoccupied with a certain lovely young lady.
- Elizabeth Trent: Sir! You're a bold rogue to be so forward! I might even begin to suspect you of some motive in your advances.
- Pierce: Never, my darling.”
“- Joseph Donnelly: All saints preserve us! We thought you died, Da!
- Joe Donnelly: I did son, I passed away... I've come back to tell you something. You're an especially odd boy.
- Joseph Donnelly: You came back from the dead to tell me that I'm odd?”
“- Roger Podacter: Who's he?
- Melissa Robinson: Roger Podacter, meet Ace Ventura. He's our pet detective.
- Roger Podacter: Nice to meet you, you were highly recommended by Martha Metz.
- Ace Ventura: Martha Metz? Oh, yeah, the bitch.
- Roger Podacter: What?
- Ace Ventura: Pekingese, hyperactive, lost in Highland Park area. She was half-dead...” (continue)(continue reading)