Irony quotes155 irony quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Charlie Holloway: What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. To get answers. Why they even made us in the first place.
- David: Why do you think your people made me?
- Charlie Holloway: We made you because we could.
- David: Can you imagine how disappointing it would be for you to hear the same thing from your creator?
- Charlie Holloway...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's one of the ironies of my otherwise straight forward life that I have fallen in love twice. Both times with people who insist on living in this godforsaken town.”
“We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin.”
“If we could all just laugh at ourselves, in hard times or good times, it would be an incredible world.”
“Maybe I don't take myself quite as seriously as I used to, but the work has gotten better and more interesting, and I'm just having more fun.”
“Maybe I left my sense of humor in my other suit.”
“- Pretty boy: I’m looking for the guy who runs this place.
- Joe: Well, that would be Our Father and He’s in Heaven.”
“- Sam Wilson: Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it.
- Steve Rogers: If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you.
- Sam Wilson: No, I’m not actually sorry. I’m just trying to sound tough. I’m very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Death by stereo!”
“- Will Henry: I just did grown up stuff.
- Colette: What kind of grown-up stuff?
- Will Henry: You know, like, just walking around, doing a job, talking in the serious voice...”
“What are we, in the sixth grade? I'm not going to eat this.”
“- Beck Weathers: What do you do when you're not climbing, Doug?
- Doug Hansen: I deliver the mail.
- Beck Weathers: First mailman on Everest?
- Doug Hansen: Hope so!”
“Daughters do not dance well with masticated brains.”
“- Lena Ballinger: Bathtubs are more dangerous than Everest.
- Luca Moroder: How true.”
“Here's what you guys are good at: working out, eating five hot meals a day. What you're not so good at, is doing what you're told.”
“It's not the altitude, it's the attitude.”
“- Judy Hopps: Y'know, I think you might actually make a good cop.
- Nick Wilde: How dare you.”