Irony quotes158 irony quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's not the altitude, it's the attitude.”
“One minute you're closer to someone than anyone in the world, the next minute you're never going to see them again.”
“Y'know how they say teenagers have no fear of death? That they're never gonna get hurt? Well not me, ok? I was born with the gift of fear.”
“- Charlie Holloway: What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. To get answers. Why they even made us in the first place.
- David: Why do you think your people made me?
- Charlie Holloway: We made you because we could.
- David: Can you imagine how disappointing it would be for you to hear the same thing from your creator?
- Charlie Holloway...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?”
“I didn't want to be the one to tell him, but with those narrow hips, that girl couldn't have more than 6 or 7 children!”
“It's one of the ironies of my otherwise straight forward life that I have fallen in love twice. Both times with people who insist on living in this godforsaken town.”
“- Kuzco: Okay, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me?
- Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
- Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired.
- Yzma: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin.”
“If we could all just laugh at ourselves, in hard times or good times, it would be an incredible world.”
“Maybe I don't take myself quite as seriously as I used to, but the work has gotten better and more interesting, and I'm just having more fun.”
“Sardonic humor is just my way of relating to the world.”
“The only surprise I like is to not be surprised.”
“How about you do you, and I'll do me?”
“Maybe I left my sense of humor in my other suit.”
“- Pretty boy: I’m looking for the guy who runs this place.
- Joe: Well, that would be Our Father and He’s in Heaven.”
“- Sam Wilson: Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it.
- Steve Rogers: If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you.
- Sam Wilson: No, I’m not actually sorry. I’m just trying to sound tough. I’m very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Death by stereo!”
“- Will Henry: I just did grown up stuff.
- Colette: What kind of grown-up stuff?
- Will Henry: You know, like, just walking around, doing a job, talking in the serious voice...”
“What are we, in the sixth grade? I'm not going to eat this.”