Dinner quotes80 dinner quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Joyce: Shame on you, keeping your unusual guest all to Yourself. We think that's mighty selfish of you.
- Peg: No, it, it's... Things have just been a little hectic around here. That's all.
- Joyce: Oh, that was so sweet of you to want to correct the situation. What time does the barbecue begin?
- Peg: Barbecue?
- Joyce: Well, you intend to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for fuckin’ dinner!”
“- Dixon Steele: Oh, I love a picnic. Acres and acres of sand and all of it in your food.
- Laurel Gray: Stop griping. Just lie still and inhale.
- Dixon Steele: What, sand?
- Laurel Gray: No, air - and don't let it go to your head.”
“- Dixon Steele: Go ahead and get some sleep and we'll have dinner together tonight.
- Laurel Gray: We'll have dinner tonight. But not together.”
“- Carol: I think we are having rabbit.
- Colin: Rabbit? Oh. I thought they'd all been killed off.
- Carol: No. She has a friend.
- Colin: A rabbit?
- Carol: No, I think the friend has rabbits.
- Colin: Poor bunny.”
“- Susan: You guys wanna go out to dinner?
- David: Yeah.
- Ben Luckett: No Italian food! Makes me fart!”
“- Killer Joe Cooper: Tuna casserole! May I serve?
- Dottie Smith: How are you gonna kill my mama?
- Killer Joe Cooper: That's not appropriate dinner conversation, Dottie.
- Dottie Smith: Unless you poison her.”
“Dabu! Could you make your dining experience a little less obtrusive?”
“Don't worry about me having dinner, I'll just lick the crumbs off my filthy sheets!”
“Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?”
“I like being the people's champion when it comes to dining.”
“I can't go and eat his dinner. If he's a sucker, that's his funeral.”
“Making sex is like a Chinese dinner: It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies.”
“- Sam Baldwin: I'd much rather just see somebody I like, and get a feeling about them, and ask them if they want to have a drink.
- Jonah Baldwin: Or a slice of pizza.
- Sam Baldwin: Not dinner. Not necessarily on the first date because halfway through dinner you could be really sorry you asked them to eat dinner. Whereas if it's just a drink,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Reece: Why don't we skip dinner altogether and go straight to dessert?
- Caroline: Is that all you can think about?
- James Reece: Every second of the day.”
“Nice chow and no bounty hunters, huh? That's the last time I'm having dinner with you.”
“- Roxanne: Would you like to have dinner tomorrow night?
- Ed: I like to have dinner every night.”
“- Whitey Bulger: For 15 straight minutes, I been watching you putting your big fat fuckin' fingers into your disgusting mouth, which is filled with God knows what kind of fuckin' bacteria, and then you take the same big fat fuckin' filthy fingers and you stuff 'em back into the bowl that is there for public consumption. Now what the fuck are you...” (continue)(continue reading)