“It's not cool that you start showing up around here in your cop uniform, then people will start getting the impression that we're in trouble!”
“Angel Eyes” quotes(2001)
Plot – Sharon Pogue is a Chicago police agent. One day, during a firefight, she's saved by Catch, an eccentric young guy who wanders in the neighborhood. They make friendship and Sharon wants to know more about him. At a party, a guest recognizes Catch as Steve Lambert, who had an accident in which his wife died and that caused him to lose his memory. Catch doesn't remember anything but instinctively he goes to visit the grave of his wife, feeling responsible for the accident. Thanks to Sharon, he begins to heal.
All actors – Jennifer Lopez, Jim Caviezel, Jeremy Sisto, Terrence Howard, Sonia Braga, Victor Argo, Monet Mazur, Shirley Knight, Daniel Magder, Guylaine St-Onge, Connor McAuley, Jeremy Ratchfordshow all
“Angel Eyes” Quotes 6 quotes
- Sharon Pogue: I just don't have to tell my life story to a total stranger. "What do you do?" and "Where are you from?" it's endless.
- Robby: I think the problem was you didn't wanna clean his little bitty pipes too soon.
- Sharon Pogue: No, the problem is that all I wanted to do was clean his pipes. It was the conversation that was pissin' me... (continue) (continue reading)
“- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: I was trying to picture you without your clothes on!
- Sharon Pogue: Excuse Me!
- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: I mean I'm trying to picture you without your uniform, on your day off... with regular clothes.”
“- Sharon Pogue: You never said a word about yourself the other night, who are you?
- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: What's the difference!
- Sharon Pogue: You're standing in my bedroom, looking through my panty drawer, that's the difference, who are you?
- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: Somebody who keeps his appointments.”
“- Sharon Pogue: When you said that we were supposed to meet, what did you mean by that, it sounds a little too Psychic Friends Network like?
- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: It means that one's senses are attracted to a particular odour of another person and it draws the person to them.”
“I need more sleep, come back in a month.”