Jennifer Lopez quotes
“Beauty is only skin deep. What's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.”
“- Marisa Ventura: I can't try on her clothes!
- Stephanie Kehoe: They're not hers. They're not Dolce's. Technically, they've been abandoned. Oh, let's not let them hear us.
- Marisa Ventura: Who, the clothes?
- Stephanie Kehoe: Marisa Ave Maria Ventura... When are you and I ever get to try on a five thousand dollar anything? Come on, feel how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mary Fiore: That's your specialty? Instant macaroni and cheese.
- Massimo: Sì, it is a low-budget wonder. Already today, I've eaten three boxes.”
“Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.”
“The rumba is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish.”
“It's a shame to call somebody a 'diva' simply because they work harder than everybody else.”
“Hey. Remember what we were like back then? Remember? We were fucking hurricanes, weren't we?”
“The game is rigged, and it does not reward people who play by the rules.”
“This city, this whole country, is a strip club. You've got people tossing the money, and people doing the dance.”
“Doesn't money make you horny?”
“- Claire Peterson: Go fuck yourself.
- Noah Sandborn: I'd rather fuck you.”
“- Shira: Wait, this half a snack is a dinosaur whisperer?
- Buck: And expert Salsa dancer.”
“- Buck: I have one eye, but all my original teeth. Would you like to count them?
- Shira: No thank you.”
“- Steve Edison: If you're thinking what I'm thinking...
- Mary Fiore: What I'm thinking involves a machete and a pair of pliers!”
“- Claire Peterson: Stop following me.
- Noah Sandborn: I'm not following you, Claire... I live next door.”
“- Viola Fields: Marriage is a sacred union which must only be entered with the utmost care.
- Charlie: Weren't you married four times?”
- Sharon Pogue: I just don't have to tell my life story to a total stranger. "What do you do?" and "Where are you from?" it's endless.
- Robby: I think the problem was you didn't wanna clean his little bitty pipes too soon.
- Sharon Pogue: No, the problem is that all I wanted to do was clean his pipes. It was the conversation that was pissin' me... (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh my God, He's threatened my life, my son, my job.”
“- Leslie Rodgers: Do you ever feel bad about what you do?
- Parker: Everyone steals, Leslie. Some people admit it to themselves, some don't. It's what human beings do. That's why we invented locks.”