“Dumb and Dumberer” quotes(2003)
Plot – This movie is the prequel to the successful 'Dumb & Dumber' and sees, once again, the two main characters struggling with off-the-wall situations. Lloyd Christmas becomes Harry's best friend when they meet in high school. Lloyd is kind of a mentor for Harry, who up till then has always been home-schooled by his mother. While they try to get noticed at school, they accidentally fall into the trap of the corrupt Principal Collins and his girlfriend. Their plan is to make the boys become the first students of a fictitious "special student" class, stealing money from public subsidies, but a pretty reporter of the school newspaper, Jessica, suspecting something sinister, manages to involve the boys in a happy ending full of laughter.
All actors – Timothy Stack, Mimi Rogers, Wayne Federman, Lucas Gregory, Derek Richardson, Eric Christian Olsen, Luis Guzmán, Rachel Nichols, Elden Henson, Eugene Levy, Cheri Oteri, Holly Towneshow all
“Dumb and Dumberer” Quotes 8 quotes
“Harry, why are you covered in poo?”
“[Harry is about to throw away Lloyd's chipped tooth]
- Lloyd Christmas: No! Wait - save it for the Tooth Fairy.
- Harry Dunne: I happen to know for a fact that my mother is the Tooth Fairy.
- Lloyd Christmas: No way! Your mom's the Tooth Fairy?
- Harry Dunne: Yeah, she flies around at night while I'm asleep.
- Lloyd Christmas: Well nice to meet...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Harry Dunne: You found my treasure? Why didn't you tell me?
- Lloyd Christmas: Three words: I did.”
“Chicks are for fags.”
“- Lloyd Christmas: You know, you're the first person I ever brought here, Harry.
- Harry Dunne: Is this your special place?
- Lloyd Christmas: No, I just usually eat in the crapper. Yeah. Saves time. Out with the old, in with the new.”
“I can turn all the faucets on in my house. Even the hose.”
“- Lloyd Christmas: Whoa! Look at Jessica, look at her milk bubbles, and her shorts are really short!
- Harry Dunne: I know.
- Lloyd Christmas: Yeah, last time I wore shorts that short, I got beat up!”