Rudeness quotes110 rudeness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lady Tremaine: [pointing to Ella's breakfast plate] Who's this for? Is there someone we've forgotten?
- Cinderella: [smiles] It's my place.
- Lady Tremaine: Oh, it seems too much to expect you to prepare breakfast, serve it and to sit with us. Wouldn't you prefer to eat when all the work is done, Ella? Or should I say, Cinderella? Hmm?”
“It's Hasbro, not Milton Bradley that makes Yahtze now, Grandpa.”
“- Lily: You're the ogre.
- Adam Jones: Yes. But I bake great cakes.”
“Time travel made that guy a real asshole.”
“- Mr. Darcy: Well, she's tolerable. But...
- Mr. Bingley: Tolerable?
- Mr. Darcy: Yes, tolerable. But not handsome enough tempt me. Nor any other man here apparently.”
“- Victor Von Frankenstein: Since the beginning of modern medicine, there has been an assumption regarding the status of mortality. That being that death is an unavoidable event, the inevitability of which we should take for granted. I will show today that life is not some grace bestowed upon us by some outdated notion of an all-powerful...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You farted right into my butt hole. It's like a fart transplant.”
“- Randi James: Hey, you're hurt.
- Roger Mortis: Lady, I'm fucking dead.
- Randi James: Well it doesn't give you the right to be rude.”
“Wait a minute. No way! Wait a hot shittin minute. Rule 1: no relative of mine is going to eat hot dogs as long as he is sharing my cabin.”
“Mary, as you call her, is a bigoted, blinkered, cantankerous, devious, unforgiving, self-serving, rank, rude, car-mad cow, which is to say nothing of her flying feces and her ability to extrude from her withered buttocks turds of such force, that they land a yard from the back of the van and their presumed point of exit.”
“- Yara: I have an idea!
- Paul: What?
- Yara: [tilts to one side and farts loudly] It got away.”
“Joanna, this may be the last opportunity I have to tell you to do anything, so I'm telling you, shut up!”
“If it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudge-packer that you date has been elected the first queerpresident of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for any reason. Do you get me,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You Americans like to think of yourselves as direct, but I wonder if perhaps you are just rude.”
“- Officer Flynn: You better watch yourself, Bulger.
- Whitey Bulger: You better fuck yourself, Flynn.”
“I need your eyes and ears - not your mouth!”
“You are a footnote.”
“- Cinderella: It was my mother's old dress.
- Lady Tremaine: It would be an insult to take you to the palace dressed in these old rags.”