Fable quotes16 fable quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Hey Cinderella, go find yourself a fella, you're on the clock bitch and midnight is coming, you got the wrong man.”
“Once upon a time, there was a family of... elves. And one day the... little elf... family went into the magic forest to look for a secret... gnome... facility. The gnomes were turning mushrooms into uranium, so three of the elves laid down heavy suppressive fire on the gnomes, while the others manoeuvered around to the right flank, killing all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“[Harry is about to throw away Lloyd's chipped tooth]
- Lloyd Christmas: No! Wait - save it for the Tooth Fairy.
- Harry Dunne: I happen to know for a fact that my mother is the Tooth Fairy.
- Lloyd Christmas: No way! Your mom's the Tooth Fairy?
- Harry Dunne: Yeah, she flies around at night while I'm asleep.
- Lloyd Christmas: Well nice to meet...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I can't play Pooh to your Christopher Robin.”
“So the 7 little dwarves had a limited partnership in a small mining operation. And one day a beautiful princess came to live with them. And they bartered housekeeping services for room and board, which was a real good deal for them because they didn't have to withhold social security or income tax or nothin', which you're really not supposed to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My evil stepsister, you've seen Cinderella, right? Let me clue you in, I win.”
“Ugly one-horned mule!”
“- Donny Astricky: Eleanor is Memphis’ unicorn.
- Freb: What’s a unicorn?
- Donny Astricky: A fabled creature? You know, the horse with the horn? Impossible to capture?”
“Everything is true. God's an astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.”