Eugene Levy quotes
“The deal is we're driving up into the jungle with a guy we don't even know who's wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night. We should hand him our wallets and slit our own throats.”
“- Judge: Mr. Kane, you are one of the worst lawyers I've ever known.
- Norman Kane: Well, then I move for a mistrial.”
- Jenny: Okay, okay, we'll pretend to be the other kids now. Hi Dory!
- Charlie: Ahoy there! Do you wanna play Hide and Seek?
- Young Dory: Okay! I love games.
- Charlie: We'll hide and you count and come find us.
- Young Dory: Okay, Daddy.
- Charlie: No, no. Not "Daddy." I'm the nice fish who wants to be your friend, okay?
- Young Dory: Okay,... (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't water the plants, they're plastic!”
“- Allen Bauer: I didn't even like you when I first met you.
- Walter Kornbluth: Nobody likes me when they first meet me.”
“- Andy Fiddler: It's just a little flatulence.
- Derrick Vann: Just a little flatulence? An elephant can shit in the back and not smell as bad.”
“I like to have a regimen. I don't like to be fancy free.”
“One of the biggest misconceptions about me is that I'm a comedian, which I'm not.”
“- Dr. Zidell: What's happened to you? You were the brightest student in my class. True, emotionally you were twelve years old.
- Walter Kornbluth: I was twelve years old.”
“I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends you could ask them.”
“Nice disguise. Interesting concept. Diagonal boobs. Could you fix that thing?”
“What's good for the economy is good for the country.”
- Jim's Dad: Why do you think, uh, Michelle, they call it "making love"?
- Michelle Flaherty: I don't know. I just call it "boning".
- Jim's Dad: Boning? Well, when... when you're doing other things with Jim, when you're not... um... boning, how does he make you feel?
- Michelle Flaherty: Horny, like I wanna bone.
“- Andy Fiddler: I haven't met anyone that I didn't become friends with... eventually.
- Derrick Vann: Really? Because I haven't met anyone who's ass I didn't kick... eventually.”
“- Gerry Fleck: I can't dance, I can't dance, I've got two left feet!
- Cookie Fleck: I thought he was kidding.
- Gerry Fleck: But I wasn't. I was born with two left feet.”