Fruits quotes26 fruits quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Seth: What's that like? What's it taste like? Describe it like Hemingway.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Well, it tastes like a pear. You don't know what a pear tastes like?
- Seth: I don't know what a pear tastes like to you.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Sweet, juicy, soft on your tongue, grainy like a sugary sand that dissolves in your mouth. How's that?
- Seth:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I once saw him fart a plum... I was plum surprised.”
“When you're using fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods, it's easier to keep the weight off.”
“If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.”
“- Mimi: Anyone wanna help me pick some strawberries?
- Kurt: Nope, but I'll give you a hand with those melons!”
“I hate grapes! I can't stand grapes! I loathe grapes! All kinds of grapes! I hate purple grapes! I hate green grapes! I hate grapes with seeds! I hate grapes without seeds! I hate them peeled and non-peeled! I hate grapes in bunches, one at a time, or in groups of twos and threes! I fucking hate grapes!”
“Plant a good seed and you will joyfully gather fruit.”
“[as Gammy Num-Nums] We don't want to go anywhere with you, Melon Head!”
“- William Thacker: What exactly is a fruitarian?
- Keziah: We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings, so we think cooking is cruel. We only eat things that have already fallen off a tree or bush, that are, in fact, dead already.
- William Thacker: Oh, all right. Interesting stuff. So, these carrots...
- Keziah: Have been murdered, yes.”
“I'm Peach, she's Pear. You see, our mother was slightly obsessed with fruits. We have a sister named Parsnip... she doesn't get out much.”
“- Tanya Mousekewitz: Poppa, they're throwing vegetables at me again.
- Papa Mousekiwitz: Keep singing and they might throw some fruit for dessert.”
“- Lassparri: Never in my life have I received such treatment. They threw an apple at me.
- Otis B. Driftwood: Well, watermelons are out of season.”
“Miss? If you were yogurt, would you be fruit at the bottom or stirred?”
“- Smokey: Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
- Craig Jones: Man, it's the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
- Smokey: Yeah, well she blacker than a motherfucker too.”
- Joe Hallenbeck: What is that?
- Jimmy Dix: It's a bomb.
- Joe Hallenbeck: It doesn't look like a bomb, it looks like an apple with lines comin' out of it. They're gonna say "Don't open the briefcase, it's full of fresh fruit!".
“Why don't I take you to California? You can have fresh squeezed orange juice every day. If you've got a back yard there, you've got fresh fruit.”
“Raspberry world. For all your raspberry needs.”