All actors – Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, David Strathairn, Vanessa Martinez, Hermínio Ramos, Kris Kristofferson, Dawn McInturff, Casey Siemaszko, Kathryn Grody, Tom Biss, Rita Taggart, Leo Burmester, Michael Laskinshow all
“Limbo” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Donna: Where are we?
- Joe: It's a little inlet, on the back side of Coashov Island
- Donna: Is that like up Shit Creek without a paddle?
- Joe: Yeah, pretty much.”
“We're on a survival school camping trip! I mean, this is what they call quality time, isn't it? This is what they mean. No distractions, no media stuff, we just get to know each other, we gnaw the bark off a few trees. I mean, people pay money to come on trips like this! You know, if you assume that bad shit's gonna happen, bad shit happens!”
“- Donna De Angelo: How come you're not married? Sorry, if you don't want to say...
- Joe Gastineau: Probably the same reason you're not married.
- Donna De Angelo: Because such a high percentage of men are jerks?
- Joe Gastineau: No.
- Donna De Angelo: Because women are scarce and winters are long?
- Joe Gastineau: That's true, but...
- Donna De...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you are of age, you are free to fuck up your own life. But until that time I'm afraid it's my job!”
Winter has locked us in its icy embrace. The pelts of the animals are thick and bluish and our home is blanketed with snow. Papa calls it "limbo" because it sure isn't heaven and it's too cold to be hell. Mother wondered about purgatory, but he said no. Purgatory has an end to it. "Don't torture me so", said Mother.