Ease quotes28 ease quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the TV Series: Lost
“The easiest way isn’t always the best.”
- From the movie: Incredibles 2
“People will trade quality for ease every time.”
- From the movie: A Simple Plan
“When I was still just a kid, I remember my father telling me what he thought that it took for a man to be happy. Simple things, really. A wife he loves, a decent job, friends and neighbors who like and respect him. And for a while there, without hardly even realizing it, I had all that. I was a happy man.”
- From the movie: The Holiday
- From the movie: The Truth About Jane
“- Jane: Yeah. My mother thinks it'll convert me.
- Taylor: Believe me, if that were true, a lot of queers would flock to therapists. I mean, life would be easier if we were straight. But who wants easy, right? Who wants to fit into this mold? We're trailblazers, unique and to ourselves. We're special.
- Jane: Yeah. We're special alright. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Flashback
“It takes more than going down to your local video store and renting Easy Rider to become a rebel.”
- From the movie: Young Adult
“Sometimes in order to heal a few people have to get hurt.”
- From the movie: Oz The Great And Powerful
“- Elizabeth aka Betty from Cardiff: There's nothing very special about me. I'm the kind of girl you usually don't notice: I scuttle in with a tray of tea, bow my head, and scuttle out.
- Reginald Anson: I'd notice.
- Elizabeth aka Betty from Cardiff: No, you wouldn't. Not usually.”
- From the movie: Mary Poppins
“In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and the job's a game!”
- From the movie: 2010
“- Maxim Brajlovsky: Easy as cake, huh?
- Dr. Walter Curnow: Pie. Easy as pie.”
- From the movie: Limbo
“We're on a survival school camping trip! I mean, this is what they call quality time, isn't it? This is what they mean. No distractions, no media stuff, we just get to know each other, we gnaw the bark off a few trees. I mean, people pay money to come on trips like this! You know, if you assume that bad shit's gonna happen, bad shit happens!”
- From the movie: Alfie
“I told you how we men are. We want showstoppers. And the problem is, Julie hasn't got enough of the superficial things that really matter.”
- From the movie: Wind
“Everyone wants it easy today Will. And the reason we don't have the Cup, is that we don't deserve to have the Cup.”
- From the movie: The Game Plan
“If ballet was easy, it would be called football.”
- From the movie: Bulworth
“- Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: Murphy, Feldman, you're lookin' pretty beat / I thought you might feel better with some ribs to eat / Eat 'em, gentlemen, you'll think they're really fine / And if you want a couple more you can get 'em anytime!
- Dennis Murphy: I am incredibly frightened.”
- From the movie: Hard Core Logo
“There's two ways to look at it: Billy wants the models and limousines, while I'm happy with hookers and taxicabs.”
- From the movie: The Object of My Affection
“I'm simple, that's why I teach first grade.”
- From the movie: Desperado
“You know, it's easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. Easier to destroy than to create.”
- From the movie: Dungeons & Dragons
“- Snails: I thought you said this was gonna be easy.
- Ridley: No, I said it wasn't impossible.”
- From the movie: Bulworth
“- Dennis Murphy: I work for you. You call the shots. But I will be able to do my job so much better if you will just simply tell me... what is this new strategy? Just tell me a little bit!
- Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: Have a drink, Murphy. Live your life.”
- From the movie: Matchstick Men
“Simple is safe!”
- From the movie: The Prestige
“Simple maybe, but not easy.”
- From the movie: The Weather Man
Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same thing? Nothing that has meaning is easy. "Easy" doesn't enter into grown-up life.
- From the movie: Streets of Fire
“You know somethin'? The only trouble with kickin' the shit outta you is it would be too easy.”