End quotes211 end quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's at the beginning and end of war that we have to watch out. In between, it's like a country club.”
“It's better sometimes knowing when to quit instead of lying to yourself, or anyone you care about the most.”
“You know you done fucked up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done fucked up.”
“All that you know, is at an end.”
“This is the end, my friend. Thank you for calling.”
“When two people love each other, really love each other, but they just can't get it together, when do you get to that point where enough is enough?”
“- Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!
- Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Aunt Alicia: Love is eternal spring in an eternal garden!
- Madame Alvarez: And when eternal spring is over?”
“- Plato: Do you think the end of the world will come at nighttime?
- Jim Stark: Uh-uh, at dawn.”
“- George Grisby: What's your guess, Michael? You think the world's coming to an end?
- Michael O'Hara: Well, there was a start to the world sometime; so, I guess there'll be a stop.
- George Grisby: It's coming, you know. Oh, yeah. It's got to come. First the big cities. Then, maybe even this. It's just got to come.
- Michael O'Hara: I'd prefer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Connor: Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. And then the blast wave hits them. And then they fly apart like leaves.
- Dr. Silberman: Dreams of cataclysm, the end of the world are very common.
- Sarah Connor: It's not a dream, you moron. It's real. I know the date it happens.
- Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels real to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't wipe it away, Nat. Let me have my little vicious circle. You know, the circle is the perfect geometric figure. No end, no beginning.”
“This isn't the end of anything. It's the beginning of everything!”
“And then one day, my love, does eternity come to an end?”
“- Pina: It's been two years now. How long ago that seems now. And how things have changed, though we were already at war then.
- Francesco: Everyone foolishly thought it would be over quickly and that we'd only see it on newsreels.
- Pina: When is it going to end? Sometimes I just can't go on. This winter feels like it will never end.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- M. Gustave: The beginning of the end of the end of the beginning has begun. A sad finale played off-key on a broken-down saloon piano in the outskirts of a forgotten ghosttown. I'd rather not bear witness to such blasphemy.
- Zero: Me neither.
- M. Gustave: The Grand Budapest has become a troops' barracks. I shall never cross its threshold...” (continue)(continue reading)