End quotes216 end quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's at the beginning and end of war that we have to watch out. In between, it's like a country club.”
“- Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!
- Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's better sometimes knowing when to quit instead of lying to yourself, or anyone you care about the most.”
“You know you done fucked up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done fucked up.”
“All that you know, is at an end.”
“This is the end, my friend. Thank you for calling.”
“- Bonnie: Please, I don't want to end it this way.
- Brian: Jesus, everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end.”
“It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When two people love each other, really love each other, but they just can't get it together, when do you get to that point where enough is enough?”
“Don't settle. You don't have to. Even at the end of the world.”
“Everything ends eventually. So why sit around and wait for it to happen.”
“Because sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride.”
“Yeah, happy endings are very American.”
“- Aunt Alicia: Love is eternal spring in an eternal garden!
- Madame Alvarez: And when eternal spring is over?”
“- Plato: Do you think the end of the world will come at nighttime?
- Jim Stark: Uh-uh, at dawn.”
“- George Grisby: What's your guess, Michael? You think the world's coming to an end?
- Michael O'Hara: Well, there was a start to the world sometime; so, I guess there'll be a stop.
- George Grisby: It's coming, you know. Oh, yeah. It's got to come. First the big cities. Then, maybe even this. It's just got to come.
- Michael O'Hara: I'd prefer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Connor: Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. And then the blast wave hits them. And then they fly apart like leaves.
- Dr. Silberman: Dreams of cataclysm, the end of the world are very common.
- Sarah Connor: It's not a dream, you moron. It's real. I know the date it happens.
- Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels real to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't wipe it away, Nat. Let me have my little vicious circle. You know, the circle is the perfect geometric figure. No end, no beginning.”