Winter quotes17 winter quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know, the problem with making snow angels, is you can never make an absolutely perfect one. I mean there's always gonna be that handprint you make when you climb out.”
“- Monte: You know, Mildred, in the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.
- Mildred: It's a good thing California winters are so short.”
“Winter's dying and spring is on its way. I can feel it all over me already!”
“Anything can happen on a snow day.”
“It's the first day of spring. Only 274 days left until winter.”
“You know, by the time we get back to New York, it'll be the middle of winter. So I was thinking, why rush? Maybe we could make a few sidestops along the way.”
“Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle / But put me in summer and I'll be a... happy snowman!”
“- Anna: I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
- Olaf: Yeah, it really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. Y'know, how about a little color? I'm thinking maybe some crimson, chartreuse. How about yellow? No, not yellow. Yellow and snow?”
“You better have a spatula where we're going because my ass is frozen to this yak!”
“- Peter Beaupre: We are going to Chicago.
- Earl Unger: In the winter? I packed tropical.”
“- Champlain: 1,500 miles by canoe, in that country, at the beginning of the winter. Death is almost certain, Father Bourque.
- Father Bourque: Death is not always a great evil, Monsieur Champlain.
- Champlain: God should have made me a Jesuit. You have answers for everything.”
Winter has locked us in its icy embrace. The pelts of the animals are thick and bluish and our home is blanketed with snow. Papa calls it "limbo" because it sure isn't heaven and it's too cold to be hell. Mother wondered about purgatory, but he said no. Purgatory has an end to it. "Don't torture me so", said Mother.
“Vermont must be beautiful this time of year...all that snow!”
“- Donald: Tell me things are gonna work out, Sonny.
- Sonny Paluso: Everything's gonna work out.
- Donald: Yeah, yeah. Boy, it's been a strange winter, hasn't it?
- Sonny Paluso: Not really.
- Donald: No.”
“If you ask me, the miracle isn't how each snowflake is perfectly formed. The real winter miracle is what can happen afterward. It's called a Snow Day. It’s a day kids live for.”