“Maid to Order” quotes(1987)
All actors – Ally Sheedy, Beverly D'Angelo, Michael Ontkean, Valerie Perrine, Dick Shawn, Tom Skerritt, Merry Clayton, Begonya Plaza, Rain Phoenix, Leland Crooke, Teddy Wilson, Perla Waltershow all
“Maid to Order” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Charles Montgomery: I gave you $200.000.
- Jessie Montgomery: Well, it's ancient history!
- Charles Montgomery: I believe it was lunch time.”
“- Jessie Montgomery: I bruise easily, okay!
- Stella Winston: You're a real peach, aren't ya?”
“I don't want to be poor. I don't want to be boring. I don't want to be alone. Help me, fairy godmother, please!”
“- Stella Winston: You're a spoiled, silly, boring, insignificant little twit.
- Jessie Montgomery: Who are you calling boring?”
“I did not spend six years in junior college to be a maid.”
“- Stan Starkey: What have you done to my wrinkled suit?
- Jessie Montgomery: I pressed it.
- Stan Starkey: I know, but you're not supposed to press it! It's a wrinkled suit! I bought it wrinkled! It's a Giorgio Armani wrinkle! Wrinkles are in! It's the 80's, kiddo. Wake up! I can't believe this! My Giorgio Armani, pressed!”