Wrinkles quotes18 wrinkles quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Hollywood is a place where the stars twinkle until they wrinkle.”
“Christopher Robin-I've cracked.
Winnie The Pooh-Oh, I don't see any cracks. A few wrinkles, maybe.”
“Wrinkles happen to human beings.”
“You know, I've got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what's wrong with that? I love to smile.”
“I like the idea of growing old gracefully and full of wrinkles... like Audrey Hepburn.”
“Did you know smoking causes wrinkles?”
“- Shirley Valentine: You kissed my stretch marks!
- Costas Caldes: Don't, don't be too stupid to try to hide these lines. They, they are lovely, because they are part of you, and you are lovely, so don't, don't hide, be proud. Sure. These marks show that, that you are alive, that you survive. Don't try to hide these lines. They are the marks of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream there is none.”
“Whoa! Look at those wrinkles. What is holding this woman together?”
“Do yourself a favor and don't think so much. It gives you premature wrinkles.”
“There's a trashy book written on every line of her face.”
“Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.”
“- Buddy Evans: What's wrong with my forehead?
- Ms. Werner: Look at those lines.
- Buddy Evans: What lines?
- Ms. Werner: Looks like it's suffering from erosion.
- Buddy Evans: As long as we're talking about looks, your nose isn't exactly classic.
- Ms. Werner: Has anyone ever suggested that you plant corn in your eyebrows?”