Plot – Peter Banning is a successful lawyer devoted to his job, but he doesn't spend any time with his wife Moira and his children Jack and Maggie. One night, returning home, Peter discovers that Captain Hook has kidnapped and brought them to Neverland. Thanks to Tinkerbell, Banning reaches the island but receives a lot of mockeries from everyone, not only from Hook himself but also from his former friends, the Lost Boys, because he doesn't remember how to fly. Only through a hard work of body and mind, Banning becomes again the Peter Pan he used to be when he was a boy.
All actors – Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams, Julia Roberts, Bob Hoskins, Maggie Smith, Caroline Goodall, Charlie Korsmo, Amber Scott, Laurel Cronin, Phil Collins, Arthur Malet, Isaiah Robinson, Jasen Fisher, Dante Basco, Raushan Hammond, James Madio, Thomas Tulak, Alex Zuckerman, Ahmad Stoner, Bogdan Georghe, Adam McNatt, René González Jr., Brian Willis, Brett Willis, Ryan Francis, Max Hoffman, Kelly Rowan, Stephanie Furst, Shannon Marie Kies, Regina Russell, Jewel Newlander Hubbard, Jeannine Renshaw, Rebecca Hoffman, Jeannine Wagner, Francesca Serrano, Kevin Gasca, Andre Bollinger, Lauren Friedler-Gow, Bryce Armstrong, Margie Takeda, Alyson Healing, Zoe Koehler, Scott Williamson, Wayne Aten, Michael Hirshenson, Jake Hoffman, Geoffrey Lower, Don S. Davis, Cameron Thor, Brad Blumenthal, Brenda Isaacs Booth, Jan Cobler, Ruth de Sosa, Stuart White, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don McLeod, Kim O'Kelley, Beverly Polcyn, Randi Pareira, Mary Bond Davis, David Crosby, Nick Tate, Tony Burton, Glenn Close, Nick Ullett, Matthew Van Ginkel, Ray Tveden, Kim Robillard, Michael Runyard, Gary Epper, Robert Amico, Jeff Bornstein, Jimmy Buffett, Lonnie Burr, G. Larry Butler, Brian DiMuccio, Carrie Fisher, Russell Gannon, Tom Hodgins, Rick Kleber, George Lucas, Bruce Mahler, Bruce Mercury, John Michael, Lisa Wilhoit, Mark Winnshow all
“Hook” Quotes 28 quotes
“- Tootles: I've forgotten how to fly.
- Inspector Good: Yes, well... one does.”
“- Smee: I've just had an apostrophe.
- Captain Hook: I think you mean an epiphany.
- Smee: Lightning has just struck my brain.
- Captain Hook: Well, that must hurt.”
“- Wendy Darling: Boy, why are you crying?
- Peter Banning: I don't know. A tear for every happy thought.”
“- Peter Banning: You're not old enough to shave! What are you doing with a sword? And flying around... this is an insurance nightmare! What is this, some sort of Lord of the Flies preschool? Where are your parents? Who's in charge, here? No! No, Mr. Skunkhead with too much mousse. You are just a punk kid. I want to speak to a grown-up!
- Rufio:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rufio: Do you know what I wish?
- Peter Pan: What?
- Rufio: I wish I had a dad... like you.”
“I hated the deal, but I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. Your children love you, they want to play with you. How long do you think that lasts? Soon Jack may not even want you to come to his games. We have a few special years with our children, when they're the ones that want us around. After that you're going to be running after them for a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maggie Banning: But Jack says you're not the really real Wendy.
- Wendy Darling: Ahh. Well, do you see where Jack is, hmm? Well, that is the same window and this is the same room where we made up our bedtime stories about Peter and Neverland and scary old Captain Hook. And did you know? Mr. Barrie - well, Sir James, our neighbor - he loved our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tinkerbell: Well, whoever you are it's still you, 'cause only one person has that smell.
- Peter Banning: Smell?
- Tinkerbell: The smell of someone who has ridden the back of the wind, Peter. The smell of a hundred fun summers, with sleeping in trees and adventures with Indians and Pirates. Oh remember, Peter? The world was ours. We could do...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If less is more, there's no end to me, Peter Pan.”
“- Captain James Hook: Peter. I swear to you wherever you go, wherever you are, I vow there will always be daggers bearing notes signed James Hook. They will be flung into doors of your children's children's children, do you hear me?
- Peter Banning: What do you want, old man?
- Captain James Hook: Just you.”
“- Captain Hook: Prepare to die, Peter!
- Peter Banning: To die would be a grand adventure!
- Captain Hook: Death is the only adventure you have left!”
“- Peter Banning: I remember you being a lot bigger.
- Captain Hook: To a ten year-old I'm huge.”
“- Wendy Darling: So... your adventures are over.
- Peter Banning: Oh, no. To live... to live would be an awfully big adventure.”
“- Captain Hook: No stopping me this time, Smee. This is it. Don't make a move Smee, not a step. My finger's on the trigger. Don't try to stop me, Smee.
- Smee: Oh, not again.
- Captain Hook: This is it. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You killed Rufio, you kidnapped my children. You deserve to die.”
“- Captain James Hook: Smee, I don't understand. Why doesn't he fly? Is he not Peter Pan?
- Smee: He's Peter Pan, all right, Captain. He's just been away from Neverland so long, his mind's been junk-tified. He's forgotten everything.”
“I think your mother reads to you every night in order to stupefy you to sleep. So she and daddy can sit down for three measly minutes without you and your mindless, inexhaustible, unstoppable, repetitive and nagging demands. He took my toy. She hit my bear. I want a potty. I want a cookie. I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me,...” (continue)(continue reading)