“The Rookie” quotes(1990)
Plot – In Los Angeles Strom controls the stolen cars' recycling and Nick Pulovski investigates. He is an uncomfortable and violent but honest and brave man who hasn't managed yet to stop the criminal's activities. Nick is sided by David Ackerman, an inexperienced university student who wants to be a policeman to find more security in his personal life.
All actors – Clint Eastwood, Charlie Sheen, Raul Julia, Sonia Braga, Tom Skerritt, Lara Flynn Boyle, Pepe Serna, Marco Rodríguez, Pete Randall, Donna Mitchell, Xander Berkeley, Tony Plana, David Sherrill, Hal Williams, Lloyd Nelson, Pat DuVal, Mara Corday, Jerry Schumacher, Matt McKenzie, Joel Polis, Rodger LaRue, Robert Dubac, Anthony Charnota, Jordan Lund, Paul Ben-Victor, Jeanne Mori, Anthony Alexander, Paul Butler, Seth Allen, Coleby Lombardo, Roberta Vasquez, Joe Farago, Robert Harvey, Nick Ballo, Jay Boryea, Marylou Kenworthy, George Orrison, James W. Gavin, Thomas H. Friedkin, Craig Hosking, Doreen Foo Croft, Nick Fenske, Caron Strongshow all
“The Rookie” Quotes 13 quotes
“I'm going to blow that shit you call brains all over my partner here.”
“- David Ackerman: Do you think I like dragging around after you all day? I fucking hate it! And I hate the way you drive. And I hate your stinking whiskey breath.
- Nick Pulovski: And I hate your uptight regulation-spouting boy scout horseshit. And I hate the little fucking creases in your pants. And I hate these fucking donuts. These fruitcake...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Strom: What made you think that a dumb Polack like you could outsmart someone like me?
- Nick Pulovski: Well, it's just that the arrogant fucking Kraut like you was in the firing line.”
“- Eugene Ackerman: I want to guarantee David's safety.
- Nick Pulovski: Mr. Ackerman, if you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.”
“- David Ackerman: You fucking lied to Garcia.
- Nick Pulovski: I didn't lie to him. I just didn't tell him the truth.”
“- Morales: I saw you die.
- Nick Pulovski: Well, welcome to Hell!”
“It's not just a job! It's a fucking adventure!”
“- David Ackerman: It's time to stop being scared.
- Sarah: I don't like this.
- David Ackerman: Well, nobody asked you to.”
“I realize that homicides and splashy robberies get most of the headlines, but it's about time this crime gets the attention it deserves.”
“If I die and go to hell, it'll look like my parents' house.”
“Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color... ought to have his ass removed.”
“There's gotta be a hundred reasons why I don't blow you away. Right now I can't think of one.”