Witches quotes22 witches quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Witches aren’t really women at all. They’re demons in human shape.”
“- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: This is the witch of the old legend! See this bronze mask? One was always placed over the face over a condemned witch, so she would wear for all eternity her true face: the face of Satan.
- Dr. Andrej Gorobec: Why is there a window?
- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: They feel that the witch might rise again, and maintain that a cross...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Muggles are not lesser. Not disposable.”
“The wizarding and non-wizarding worlds have been at peace for over a century. Grindelwald wants to see that peace destroyed.”
“- Sembagare: They think you are a witch.
- Dian Fossey: They wouldn't be the first.”
“You'd think they'd never seen a girl and a cat on a broom before.”
“- Conal Cochran: Halloween, the festival of Samhain! The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red with the blood of animals and children.
- Daniel Challis: Sacrifices.
- Conal Cochran: It was part of our world... our craft.
- Daniel Challis: Witchcraft.
- Conal Cochran: To us, it was a way of controlling our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maubee: Ubu Pearl.
- Xavier Quinn: Who, the witch?
- Maubee: Yeah, man, Isola's aunt. She only let me visit on Monday night.
- Xavier Quinn: What if you don't?
- Maubee: I get the hex. My dick fall off and I wake up dead.
- Xavier Quinn: Shit, you'd better stick to your schedule then.
- Maubee: Yeah, man.”
“- William of Baskerville: She is already burnt flesh, Adso. Bernardo Gui has spoken: she is a witch.
- Adso of Melk: But that's not true, and you know it!
- William of Baskerville: I know. I also know that anyone who disputes the verdict of an Inquisitor is guilty of heresy.”
“- Fred Miller: Who the hell was that?
- Xavier Quinn: Ubu Pearl, the local witch.
- Fred Miller: I'm gettin' to like this place more and more.”
“Witches spend their time plotting to kill children, stalking the wretched child like a hunter stalks a bird in the forest.”
“Witches of England... you are a disgrace! Miserable witches... you are good-for-nothing worms! Everywhere I look, I see the repulsive sight of hundreds, thousands of revolting little children...”
“You gotta be a real witch, the way you fly that broom! You think maybe you can teach me how to fly it?”