Witches quotes26 witches quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“She's a grown-up witch now, and it's time she learned how the world, the realms, really work.”
“Who doesn't enjoy a good scare every now and again? Especially this time of year.”
“I plumbed the depths of their tiny minds, plucking all sorts of juicy tidbits.”
“Witches aren’t really women at all. They’re demons in human shape.”
“- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: This is the witch of the old legend! See this bronze mask? One was always placed over the face over a condemned witch, so she would wear for all eternity her true face: the face of Satan.
- Dr. Andrej Gorobec: Why is there a window?
- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: They feel that the witch might rise again, and maintain that a cross...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The wizarding and non-wizarding worlds have been at peace for over a century. Grindelwald wants to see that peace destroyed.”
“Muggles are not lesser. Not disposable.”
“- Sembagare: They think you are a witch.
- Dian Fossey: They wouldn't be the first.”
“You'd think they'd never seen a girl and a cat on a broom before.”
“- Conal Cochran: Halloween, the festival of Samhain! The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red with the blood of animals and children.
- Daniel Challis: Sacrifices.
- Conal Cochran: It was part of our world... our craft.
- Daniel Challis: Witchcraft.
- Conal Cochran: To us, it was a way of controlling our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maubee: Ubu Pearl.
- Xavier Quinn: Who, the witch?
- Maubee: Yeah, man, Isola's aunt. She only let me visit on Monday night.
- Xavier Quinn: What if you don't?
- Maubee: I get the hex. My dick fall off and I wake up dead.
- Xavier Quinn: Shit, you'd better stick to your schedule then.
- Maubee: Yeah, man.”
“- William of Baskerville: She is already burnt flesh, Adso. Bernardo Gui has spoken: she is a witch.
- Adso of Melk: But that's not true, and you know it!
- William of Baskerville: I know. I also know that anyone who disputes the verdict of an Inquisitor is guilty of heresy.”
“- Fred Miller: Who the hell was that?
- Xavier Quinn: Ubu Pearl, the local witch.
- Fred Miller: I'm gettin' to like this place more and more.”
“Witches spend their time plotting to kill children, stalking the wretched child like a hunter stalks a bird in the forest.”
“Witches of England... you are a disgrace! Miserable witches... you are good-for-nothing worms! Everywhere I look, I see the repulsive sight of hundreds, thousands of revolting little children...”
“You gotta be a real witch, the way you fly that broom! You think maybe you can teach me how to fly it?”