“Red Eye” quotes(2005)
Plot – Lisa is very afraid of high altitude and isn't happy to fly, but she must take a flight after her grandmother's funeral to go working the next day. At the takeoff, her seatmate Jackson tells her he has to accomplish a terrible mission, that is to kill a prominent businessman on the plane. Lisa has no choice and she's forced to become part of the criminal plan.
All actors – Rachel McAdams, Cillian Murphy, Brian Cox, Laura Johnson, Max Kasch, Jayma Mays, Angela Paton, Suzie Plakson, Jack Scalia, Terry Press, Robert Pine, Carl Gilliardshow all
“Red Eye” Quotes 10 quotes
“Sometimes bad things happen to good people.”
“Taking some stress management courses? When we get out of this, I may have to steal you.”
“- Rebecca: A man went in there.
- Young Flight Attendant: Everyone shares the same ones. Here, I'll take you to one closer to your seat.
- Rebecca: But a lady's in there, too.
- Young Flight Attendant: Ok, one of those flights.”
“- Cynthia: God they totally threw me. They were such assholes.
- Lisa Reisert: Cynthia, there are no guests who are assholes. Only guests with special needs.”
“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
“- Bob Taylor: You want us to fill out a comment card?
- Lisa Reisert: Yes, I do and after you finish, you can go ahead and just shove it up your ass.”
“- Lisa Reisert: So what is it you do?
- Jackson Rippner: Government overthrows, flashy high-profile assassinations. The usual.
- Lisa Reisert: Ok. Why don't you just tell me what you do?
- Jackson Rippner: I already did.”
“- Lisa Reisert: Whatever you do, it's your own buisness, just as long as you're not...
- Jackson Rippner: What?
- Lisa Reisert: High-jacking the plane.”