Guests quotes31 guests quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sophie: Grandma? You weren't invited.
- Ruby Sheridan: That's the best kind of party, little girl.”
“- Birdie: There's a message from the bartender. Does Miss Channing know she ordered domestic gin by mistake?
- Margo: The only thing I ordered by mistake is the guests. They're domestic, too, and they don't care what they drink as long as it burns!”
“An old friend is never an extra guest.”
“Everybody stop antagonizing my guest.”
“Fish and guests stink after three days.”
“Fun is actually knowing who half your guests are.”
“Well, someone's got to break the ice, and it might as well be me. I mean, I'm used to being a hostess, it's part of my husband's work. And it's always difficult when a group of new friends meet together for the first time, to get acquainted. So I'm perfectly prepared to start the ball rolling. I mean, I-I have absolutely no idea what we're doing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What kind of a host invites you to his house for the weekend and dies on you?”
“- Cynthia: God they totally threw me. They were such assholes.
- Lisa Reisert: Cynthia, there are no guests who are assholes. Only guests with special needs.”
“- Jody: Would you like a Pelegrino?
- Chris Macauley: Is that beer?
- Jody: No, it's bottled mineral water.
- Chris Macauley: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Those are really good.
- Jody: You're really sweet. I'll get you a juice.”
“- Joanna Drayton: I brought you the latest bulletin. Guess who's coming to dinner now?
- Tillie: The Reverend Martin Luther King?”
“- Evelyn: Who invited them?
- Stephen Price: I don't know, it wasn't me and you say it wasn't you. Who then, Evelyn? Ghosts?”
“- Rafe Covington: Sheriff, you're sittin' in my rocking chair.
- Sheriff Walter Moncrief: I thought that's what it was for.
- Rafe Covington: It's for people I invite to sit in it.
- Joe Gill: Walter, you ain't invited.”