Request quotes117 request quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!”
“- Doolittle Lynn: Mr. Webb, me and Loretta are fixin' to get married, if it's alright with you.
- Ted Webb: Go ask Clary.
- Doolittle Lynn: Mrs. Webb, me and Loretta is thinkin' about gettin' married tomorrow.
- 'Clary' Webb: Go ask Ted.
- Loretta Lynn: Doolittle, what are you doin'?
- Doolittle Lynn: Ted says go ask Clary; Clary says go ask Ted...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mitchell Gant: Aren't you gonna threaten me or something?
- First Secretary: I will do so, if that is what you wish. But first I will merely ask you to return what does not belong to you.”
“- Maverick: Mustang, this is Maverick, requesting fly-by.
- Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider. The Pattern is full.
- Merlin: Uh, excuse me, something I should know about?
- Air Boss Johnson: [gets his coffee] Thank you.
[Maverick does a fly-by past the Enterprise, causing Air Boss Johnson to spill his coffee]
- Air Boss Johnson: Goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?”
“Get your peanut butter out of my sister's chocolate.”
“Angela, I heard Steven was alive. Where is he? Where's Steven? Where is he? Just tell me where he is. Angela, where is Steve? Just tell me where he is. Where is he? Where is he? Please? You've got to tell me. Now, where is he? Do you know? Where is he?”
“Jimi Hendrix played the National Anthem because I told him to.”
“- Immortan Joe: Put a bullet in her skull. Stop the rig. Return my treasures to me and I myself will carry you to the gates of Valhalla.
- Nux: Am I awaited?
- Immortan Joe: You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome.”
“- K.C. Downing: If there's anything you need, I can take care of it for you.
- Alan Swann: Anything?
- K.C. Downing: Within reason.
- Alan Swann: Well, let's begin with some tea and see where that leads us.”
“- Captain von Trapp: Berlin. They've offered me a commission. I've been requested to accept immediately and report to their naval base at Bremerhaven tomorrow.
- Maria: I knew this would happen. I didn't think it would be so soon.
- Captain von Trapp: To refuse them would be fatal for all of us. And joining them would be unthinkable.”
“- Leah: I want a husband and children.
- Dave: I'm not ready.
- Leah: I can't wait for you anymore.
- Dave: I don't want to lose you.
- Leah: I don't either.”
“I've given you everything. Ever since we were little, everything you've asked for I've said yes.”
“I can take care of things. That’s all you need to know.”
“Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?”
“- Gus: Clark, could you not pick your nose in front of me?
- Clark: I'm not picking, I'm scratching.
- Gus: Scratching what? Your brain?
- Clark: Yeah, 'cause it's huge.”
“- Po: There's no way I can stop him!
- Li: Unless you had an army of your own.
- Po: You don't even know kung fu!
- Li: Then you will teach us.”
“- Chief Sterns: What sort of animals might these be, Miss O'Neil?
- April O'Neil: Well, I can't say exactly...
- Chief Sterns: Uh-huh, and what makes you believe that they did this?
- April O'Neil: Well, I can't say that either, but...
- Chief Sterns: Okay and is there anything else you'd like not to tell me?”
“- Victor Laszlo: I ask only one thing. You won't give me the letters of transit: all right, but I want my wife to be safe. I ask you as a favor, to use the letters to take her away from Casablanca.
- Rick Blaine: You love her that much?
- Victor Laszlo: Apparently you think of me only as the leader of a cause. I'm also a human being. Yes, I love...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Miranda Priestly: I need the new Harry Potter book for the twins. We have all the published Harry Potter books. The twins want to know what happens next.
- Andy Sachs: You want the unpublished manuscript.
- Miranda Priestly: Well, we know everyone in publishing, so it shouldn't be a problem, should it? And you can do anything. Right?”
“- Lydia Mertz: Russell wants his money, and his CDs.
- Suzanne Stone Maretto: Really? Well, you tell Russell if he doesn't keep his mouth shut, he's gonna be playing his goddamn CDs in the gas chamber!”
“- Louie Kritski: You want your electricity fixed? Move. Check into the fucking Plaza, just gimmie the rent Lady!
- Eleanor: Look at my boy. How's he supposed to do his schoolwork at night? By candle light?
- Louie Kritski: Lincoln did. Hey, maybe he'll grown up to be president, what the fuck do I know? Just gimmie the rent!”