Christina Ricci quotes
“I think you have no heart. And I had a mind once to give you mine.”
“Never meet your heroes.”
“The most interesting plants grow in the shade. ”
“I'm feeling pain, Pumpkin, for the first time in my life. And now I know how it feels. It feels like everything inside me is shattered, like a broken mirror.”
“- Penelope: This isn't me, the real me is inside here somewhere just waiting to get out and you can make that happen and once the curse is broken I'll be just like anybody else.
- Max: What if the curse doesn't get broken? What if the curse can never be broken?
- Penelope: Then I'll kill myself. I promise, I promise I will.”
“- Ichabod Crane: Katrina, why are you in my room?
- Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Because it is yours.”
“- Joel Glicker: Wednesday, do you think that maybe someday you might want to get married and have kids?
- Wednesday Addams: No.
- Joel Glicker: But what if you met the right man, who worshiped and adored you? Who'd do anything for you? Who'd be your devotedslave? Then what would you do?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd pity him.”
- Selby: We can be as different as we wanna be, but you can't kill people!
- Aileen: Says who? I'm good with the Lord. I'm fine with him. And I know how you were raised, alright? And I know how people fuckin' think out there, and fuck, it's gotta be that way. They've gotta tell you that “Thou shall not kill” shit and all of that. But that's not... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Penelope: This someone - she meant a lot to you?
- Max: Yes, yes she did.
- Penelope: What happened?
- Max: I couldn't give her what she wanted.
- Penelope: What did she want?
- Max: To be free.”
“Why can't you just download porn like most normal teenagers?”
“Good-bye, Ichabod Crane. I curse the day you came to Sleepy Hollow.”
One night there was something in my pants, like blood. My mom said, "Oh, hell, your period". This is where all the trouble starts. She was right.
If only my life could be more like the movies. I want an angel to swoop down to me like he does to Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life" and talk me out of suicide.
“- Trixie: Since when did winning become so important?
- Speed: It is important. You gotta win if you want to keep driving, and that's what I want to do. It's the only thing I really know how to do.”
“You couldn't keep us apart, because nothing you say could ever change the way I feel about her, ever!”